Horrible Xbox Support!!!

Discus and support Horrible Xbox Support!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArshisStar, Dec 13, 2017.

1. ArshisStar
    ArshisStar Guest

Horrible Xbox Support!!!

Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support

Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even when you guys were in the wrong 100%. Because of your mistake, I was robbed of my Limited-Edition
    Gears of War Elite controller and my trust in you as a company. I’m a huge collector and gamer, but I know you guys don’t care. To you it was nothing more than a controller, to me it was pride in having a limited collection from a well loved franchise, one
    of my favorites of all time. To me it was joy in owning a piece of history, to me it made me happy as a gamer and collector in having this amazing controller. Now according to you guys it’s recycled, junk. You have no way of replacing something that has been
    out of stock for over a year and yet promised to replace it with another limited edition when I first spoke to a representative at your company. If I knew from the start that I wasn’t going to get another limited edition elite controller I would have kept
    it as it was, with a broken thumbstick. Now all I’m left with is an incomplete collection (I have gears Xbox One S, Gears Headset) heartbreak and mistrust in your company. This is truly horrible, and a gamers worse nightmare. Your way of dealing with my situation
    is to throw a regular Elite Controller and $60 MS credit and that’s it, take it or leave and “That’s all we can do for you” is what the Xbox Customer service Supervisor John kept on repeating! . No choice of getting my controller back, no reimbursement of
    $218 for what I paid, no offer of another kind of limited edition controller of a different game…. Just what you offer and only that, even though your representative made the mistake, a HUGE one. 15 years of being a loyal customer thousands of dollars spent
    on all your gaming product, and “That’s all we can do”. Thank you for making me feel like my money and support means nothing. Thank you for destroying my collection. Thank you for showing how much you care .. this is all i'm left with, frustration, trying
    to get another elite controller that goes for about $700 now online, incomplete collection, and a horrible experience with your company

:)

ArshisStar, Dec 13, 2017
  2. ArshisStar
    ArshisStar Guest
    Horrible support!!

Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support
    Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even when you guys were in the wrong 100%. Because of your mistake,
    I was robbed of my Limited-Edition Gears of War Elite controller and my trust in you as a company. I’m a huge collector and gamer, but I know you guys don’t care. To you it was nothing more than a controller, to me it was pride in having a limited collection
    from a well loved franchise, one of my favorites of all time. To me it was joy in owning a piece of history, to me it made me happy as a gamer and collector in having this amazing controller. Now according to you guys it’s recycled, junk. You have no way of
    replacing something that has been out of stock for over a year and yet promised to replace it with another limited edition when I first spoke to a representative at your company. If I knew from the start that I wasn’t going to get another limited edition elite
    controller I would have kept it as it was, with a broken thumbstick. Now all I’m left with is an incomplete collection (I have gears Xbox One S, Gears Headset) heartbreak and mistrust in your company. This is truly horrible, and a gamers worse nightmare. Your
    way of dealing with my situation is to throw a regular Elite Controller and $60 MS credit and that’s it, take it or leave and “That’s all we can do for you” is what the Xbox Customer service Supervisor John kept on repeating! . No choice of getting my controller
    back, no reimbursement of $218 for what I paid, no offer of another kind of limited edition controller of a different game…. Just what you offer and only that, even though your representative made the mistake, a HUGE one. 15 years of being a loyal customer
    thousands of dollars spent on all your gaming product, and “That’s all we can do”. Thank you for making me feel like my money and support means nothing. Thank you for destroying my collection. Thank you for showing how much you care .. this is all i'm left
    with, frustration, trying to get another elite controller that goes for about $700 now online, incomplete collection, and a horrible experience with your company

ArshisStar, Dec 13, 2017
  3. Mataio33
    Mataio33 Guest
    Horrible support!!

I posted a support request there are now 8 days and no response from you. I bought a xbox one and I subscribe to an abonment for months and all that for nothing! Do you think help me one day since I still can not play my games online and it does not come
    from my side. As a computer scientist, believe me, I tested everything before asking for help. That's good, it reminds me why I never use the support service but good anyway. Although I take into account how difficult it is for you to manage all these people,
    I have trouble understanding why I still have no answer. THANK YOU !

Mataio33, Dec 13, 2017
  4. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Xbox support is horrible

This thread is gave me a headache...
  5. BrianGunter Win User

Xbox support is horrible

Have you tried going to the "Settings" tab, then "Account', and then looked in the "Download History" section? I had a similar issue a little while ago where it was asking me to pay again for arcade games I had bought months ago, but once I found the Download
    History I was finally able to download them again.
  6. GreaterRose Win User

Xbox support is horrible

[quote user="INTERCEPTERS"]

Indeed, the thread needs to go.

[/quote]

Then Don't read the thread? simple as that?
  7. XSILVERBANEX Win User

Xbox support is horrible

Indeed, the thread needs to go.
  8. closingracer Win User

Xbox support is horrible

[quote user="ocelot20"]

Not saying your thick or anything but are you sure you simply didn't rent the movie instead of buying it?

[/quote]

I wouldn't spent 1600 Microsoft points to rent it.... And it says if you rent or buy a movie in purchase history and says if it is expired.. I bought this movie
Thema:

Horrible Xbox Support!!!

1. Horrible Xbox Support!!! - Similar Threads - Horrible Support

2. Xbox lagging horribly nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox lagging horribly nothing works: Has anyone else been dealing with this ? Restarting doesn’t work and my boyfriend is having the issues with his , it’s becoming impossible to play games submitted by /u/JeromeBigCock [link]...
  3. Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...: My network speed and statistics are rapidly changing, I can’t get consistent results. I test it several times in a row and it never stays the same. One minute it’s great, the next minute it’s...
  4. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  5. Horrible xbox family settings menu and website

in XboX Insiders
    Horrible xbox family settings menu and website: Why is it so hard to log in and change my kids settings on xbox family??!! Google and Microsoft give me sooooooooooo many options that lead to nowhere! Crapiest not user friendly menu ever! All I...
  6. Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.: Hiya, whenever I use the recording features of Xbox Game Bar within games, a loud buzzing sound is recorded. This doesn't occur with non-Steam games, as far as I know. I've seen other threads from...
  7. Xbox New Dashboard = horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox New Dashboard = horrible: Does anyone know if there is going to be an option to remove the junk tiles/feeds from the new Xbox Series S dashboard? I had all of my games grouped, categorised and sorted but this new update...
  8. The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...: Why does your new menu have to be so hard to navigate hiding all the necessities to where we can’t find them easily your old menu worked just fine. This new menu is straight garbage. Where is game...
  9. my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible: every time I open sea of thieves the audio will start off sounding normal but a few seconds later it will cut out for about five seconds, but when it comes back it 0sound all crackly and bad and...
  10. Horrible Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Horrible Support: I have now tried for over an hour to get a call back for an xbox issue. The system is now saying I've reached my call back limit and I've received zero calls. You can't call in directly as it...