Horrible Support with Day One Xbox One - Can Someone Help me? Still unable to play!

Discus and support Horrible Support with Day One Xbox One - Can Someone Help me? Still unable to play! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please bear with me. I've been stuck in Support Hell dealing with my broken Day One console. I am unable to get help. I am unable to get resolution. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tamizander, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tamizander
    Tamizander Guest

Horrible Support with Day One Xbox One - Can Someone Help me? Still unable to play!

Please bear with me. I've been stuck in Support Hell dealing with my broken Day One console. I am unable to get help. I am unable to get resolution. It has now been one full month and a few days after launch and I am still unable to play the console that
    I purchased on launch properly. Support has not been able to help me properly. I am not sure where I can go from here, but I believe that the only thing I can do is bring the information here.

I have ALWAYS been a Microsoft fan. I have a launch Xbox that is still playing. I purchased Xbox 360 on launch. I purchased Xbox One on launch. I love Microsoft and Windows PCs. I even purchased a Zune! Two of them! I have no problems in the past with Microsoft.
    However, the way that I have been treated concerning the Xbox One is something that I would love to believe is something that shouldn't have happened.

My Day One console arrived with a broken Day One controller. The left bumper was geeked and broken out of the box. I contacted support. They told me that I would have to replace the entire console. That seemed heavy handed. They told me that they would call
    me back two days later in order to set up a return replacement. They did not call. Amazing. Two days later, I noticed that my disc drive was broken! Angry, I called support. Now, I had a broken console AND a broken controller. I called and set up an advance
    replacement for my console and I was told that I would have to pay OUT OF MY OWN POCKET for sending the controller back. That's crazy. I should not have to pay out of my own pocket to return an out of the box defective product back for replacement. It should
    be sent to me. That is stupid and I am upset about that. I was promised by the person on the phone that I would be returned a Day One controller.

Now, the controller got 'stuck' in the repair facility and took WAY too long to return. The console was replaced. Now, I should be set, correct? INCORRECT.

The controller returns to me the day after Christmas. Took almost three weeks for the repair. When it arrives, its in a 'way too big' box and was rattling around. I opened the box and it was a regular controller. Not my DAY ONE controller. What?! Also, it's
    a broken controller, the menu button and D pad don't work properly.

I need resolution. I contacted support and they sent a ticket up to Advocacy. Next, I'm told to wait. Over the next few days, I called looking for information. No one can help me. I've called many many times. I'm told that Advocacy will call me by the 2nd.
    No one called, of course. Calling back, I was told that it was updated to five days from now. I can't handle this. All I want is resolution from my brand new console. This is upsetting and I want this to stop. Someone, somewhere, please contact me and help
    me.

:)

Tamizander, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Tamizander
    Tamizander Guest
    Horrible Service and Support Experience with Xbox One - Help!

Please bear with me. I've been stuck in Support Hell dealing with my broken Day One console. I am unable to get help. I am unable to get resolution. It has now been one full month and a few days after launch and I am still unable to play the console that
    I purchased on launch properly. Support has not been able to help me properly. I am not sure where I can go from here, but I believe that the only thing I can do is bring the information here.

I have ALWAYS been a Microsoft fan. I have a launch Xbox that is still playing. I purchased Xbox 360 on launch. I purchased Xbox One on launch. I love Microsoft and Windows PCs. I even purchased a Zune! Two of them! I have no problems in the past with Microsoft.
    However, the way that I have been treated concerning the Xbox One is something that I would love to believe is something that shouldn't have happened.

My Day One console arrived with a broken Day One controller. The left bumper was geeked and broken out of the box. I contacted support. They told me that I would have to replace the entire console. That seemed heavy handed. They told me that they would call
    me back two days later in order to set up a return replacement. They did not call. Amazing. Two days later, I noticed that my disc drive was broken! Angry, I called support. Now, I had a broken console AND a broken controller. I called and set up an advance
    replacement for my console and I was told that I would have to pay OUT OF MY OWN POCKET for sending the controller back. That's crazy. I should not have to pay out of my own pocket to return an out of the box defective product back for replacement. It should
    be sent to me. That is stupid and I am upset about that. I was promised by the person on the phone that I would be returned a Day One controller.

Now, the controller got 'stuck' in the repair facility and took WAY too long to return. The console was replaced. Now, I should be set, correct? INCORRECT.

The controller returns to me the day after Christmas. Took almost three weeks for the repair. When it arrives, its in a 'way too big' box and was rattling around. I opened the box and it was a regular controller. Not my DAY ONE controller. What?! Also, it's
    a broken controller, the menu button and D pad don't work properly.

I need resolution. I contacted support and they sent a ticket up to Advocacy. Next, I'm told to wait. Over the next few days, I called looking for information. No one can help me. I've called many many times. I'm told that Advocacy will call me by the 2nd.
    No one called, of course. Calling back, I was told that it was updated to five days from now. I can't handle this. All I want is resolution from my brand new console. This is upsetting and I want this to stop. Someone, somewhere, please contact me and help
    me.

I just need assistance

Tamizander, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Skatman84
    Skatman84 Guest
    Unable to download AC3

I have been all the day trying to download the AC3 with the day offer, but it just says it is not possible at that moment. Now it has come back to its original prize, so... someone from support can help?

Skatman84, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sorry to say that there's nothing anyone here can do,you will just have to keep on at phone support.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Sorry to say that there's nothing anyone here can do,you will just have to keep on at phone support.
  6. SakethChalasani Win User

I am unable to contact xbox support in India

Someone please let me know how to reach xbox one x india customer care

Customer service is very poor

I have tried many days but unable to reach their support team

I need help asap
  7. OpTlc Scunper Win User

Unable to access forums

I get the error message saying "Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error" and have been trying to fix this for months with xbox support and nobody can help me. The people from xbox support told me it was my laptop so i tested it on my phone and got
    the same problem, After buying an xbox one and testing it the browser its clear its not on my end and I can also log into the forums perfect from all other accounts apart from my main one. I made a thread in xbox support a few days ago and was deleted and
    got pmed it was in the wrong section. I messaged back asking what section to post under and ignored. This is getting out of hand now as nobody seems to be able to help me out with this issue. I hope someone can help us out.
  8. MisterClever0ne Win User

Who still play on the Original Xbox one?

im sure that someone donest want to playing original xbox one. because of no support up 4k
  9. Exodus Scalpel Win User

someone help with my xbox one

What exactly do you mean?

To you mean looking for group?

Or groups in general?

Are unable to create one or to join one ?
Thema:

1. Horrible Support with Day One Xbox One - Can Someone Help me? Still unable to play! - Similar Threads - Horrible Support Someone

2. All access pass support is horrible and they are ignoring me.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All access pass support is horrible and they are ignoring me.: I thought all access pass was a good idea and was very excited for it, but its turned into a nightmare. i finally was able to order the series X for a bday present after months of refreshing on...
  3. Horrible support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible support: Well here's my unfortunate experience. After 6 great years of gaming on my Xbox one it finally gave out. Being a loyal Xbox one fan I figured Microsoft would stand by me and help me out. I...
  4. Why is your support horrible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is your support horrible?: I purchased an Xbox Wireless Controller around 1 month ago and it's been acting up. It will suddenly turn itself off during play. I've tried another battery however it does the same thing. So now...
  5. what horrible support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what horrible support: why does your phone number not work anymore ? i cant print a shipping label . you want to charge me 250 dollars on a xbox x that has been used for less than 4 months , and you wont let me register...
  6. Xbox phone support is horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox phone support is horrible: first i called in because i wanted to play skyrim on my xbox one and the only way to do that is to buy it and i already have it on my 360 digitally with all the dlc and everything and i shouldnt...
  7. Horrible support!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible support!!: Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even...
  8. Horrible Xbox Support!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Xbox Support!!!: Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even...
  9. Xbox Support is Horrible!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support is Horrible!: Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even...
  10. Horrible Service from support And no payback for loss service and to boot on the perview ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Service from support And no payback for loss service and to boot on the perview ...: i have been a member for years. I signed up to the preview program and it been **** ever since. I have well documented issues with a so called bad patch? well you cant tell me the same issue is a...