Horrible Support with Day One Xbox One - Can Someone Help me? Still unable to play!

Discus and support Horrible Support with Day One Xbox One - Can Someone Help me? Still unable to play! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please bear with me. I've been stuck in Support Hell dealing with my broken Day One console. I am unable to get help. I am unable to get resolution. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tamizander, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tamizander
    Tamizander Guest

Horrible Support with Day One Xbox One - Can Someone Help me? Still unable to play!

Please bear with me. I've been stuck in Support Hell dealing with my broken Day One console. I am unable to get help. I am unable to get resolution. It has now been one full month and a few days after launch and I am still unable to play the console that
    I purchased on launch properly. Support has not been able to help me properly. I am not sure where I can go from here, but I believe that the only thing I can do is bring the information here.

I have ALWAYS been a Microsoft fan. I have a launch Xbox that is still playing. I purchased Xbox 360 on launch. I purchased Xbox One on launch. I love Microsoft and Windows PCs. I even purchased a Zune! Two of them! I have no problems in the past with Microsoft.
    However, the way that I have been treated concerning the Xbox One is something that I would love to believe is something that shouldn't have happened.

My Day One console arrived with a broken Day One controller. The left bumper was geeked and broken out of the box. I contacted support. They told me that I would have to replace the entire console. That seemed heavy handed. They told me that they would call
    me back two days later in order to set up a return replacement. They did not call. Amazing. Two days later, I noticed that my disc drive was broken! Angry, I called support. Now, I had a broken console AND a broken controller. I called and set up an advance
    replacement for my console and I was told that I would have to pay OUT OF MY OWN POCKET for sending the controller back. That's crazy. I should not have to pay out of my own pocket to return an out of the box defective product back for replacement. It should
    be sent to me. That is stupid and I am upset about that. I was promised by the person on the phone that I would be returned a Day One controller.

Now, the controller got 'stuck' in the repair facility and took WAY too long to return. The console was replaced. Now, I should be set, correct? INCORRECT.

The controller returns to me the day after Christmas. Took almost three weeks for the repair. When it arrives, its in a 'way too big' box and was rattling around. I opened the box and it was a regular controller. Not my DAY ONE controller. What?! Also, it's
    a broken controller, the menu button and D pad don't work properly.

I need resolution. I contacted support and they sent a ticket up to Advocacy. Next, I'm told to wait. Over the next few days, I called looking for information. No one can help me. I've called many many times. I'm told that Advocacy will call me by the 2nd.
    No one called, of course. Calling back, I was told that it was updated to five days from now. I can't handle this. All I want is resolution from my brand new console. This is upsetting and I want this to stop. Someone, somewhere, please contact me and help
    me.

:)

Tamizander, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Tamizander
    Tamizander Guest
    Horrible Service and Support Experience with Xbox One - Help!

Please bear with me. I've been stuck in Support Hell dealing with my broken Day One console. I am unable to get help. I am unable to get resolution. It has now been one full month and a few days after launch and I am still unable to play the console that
    I purchased on launch properly. Support has not been able to help me properly. I am not sure where I can go from here, but I believe that the only thing I can do is bring the information here.

I have ALWAYS been a Microsoft fan. I have a launch Xbox that is still playing. I purchased Xbox 360 on launch. I purchased Xbox One on launch. I love Microsoft and Windows PCs. I even purchased a Zune! Two of them! I have no problems in the past with Microsoft.
    However, the way that I have been treated concerning the Xbox One is something that I would love to believe is something that shouldn't have happened.

My Day One console arrived with a broken Day One controller. The left bumper was geeked and broken out of the box. I contacted support. They told me that I would have to replace the entire console. That seemed heavy handed. They told me that they would call
    me back two days later in order to set up a return replacement. They did not call. Amazing. Two days later, I noticed that my disc drive was broken! Angry, I called support. Now, I had a broken console AND a broken controller. I called and set up an advance
    replacement for my console and I was told that I would have to pay OUT OF MY OWN POCKET for sending the controller back. That's crazy. I should not have to pay out of my own pocket to return an out of the box defective product back for replacement. It should
    be sent to me. That is stupid and I am upset about that. I was promised by the person on the phone that I would be returned a Day One controller.

Now, the controller got 'stuck' in the repair facility and took WAY too long to return. The console was replaced. Now, I should be set, correct? INCORRECT.

The controller returns to me the day after Christmas. Took almost three weeks for the repair. When it arrives, its in a 'way too big' box and was rattling around. I opened the box and it was a regular controller. Not my DAY ONE controller. What?! Also, it's
    a broken controller, the menu button and D pad don't work properly.

I need resolution. I contacted support and they sent a ticket up to Advocacy. Next, I'm told to wait. Over the next few days, I called looking for information. No one can help me. I've called many many times. I'm told that Advocacy will call me by the 2nd.
    No one called, of course. Calling back, I was told that it was updated to five days from now. I can't handle this. All I want is resolution from my brand new console. This is upsetting and I want this to stop. Someone, somewhere, please contact me and help
    me.

I just need assistance

Tamizander, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Skatman84
    Skatman84 Guest
    Unable to download AC3

I have been all the day trying to download the AC3 with the day offer, but it just says it is not possible at that moment. Now it has come back to its original prize, so... someone from support can help?

Skatman84, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sorry to say that there's nothing anyone here can do,you will just have to keep on at phone support.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Sorry to say that there's nothing anyone here can do,you will just have to keep on at phone support.
  6. SakethChalasani Win User

I am unable to contact xbox support in India

Someone please let me know how to reach xbox one x india customer care

Customer service is very poor

I have tried many days but unable to reach their support team

I need help asap
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

Issues with my DAY 1 Controller....

you SHOULD get a Day one back, someone on here didn't though.....but I guess that can eventually be fixed......MS's policy on controllers is HORRIBLE!!.......I just bought another one to hold me till I get mine back
  8. BDUBS2166 Win User

Unable to Access Preview Forums

Well let's see today I sat on the phone for over 2 hours with Microsoft for my Xbox One. I have been unable to play any of my downloaded games or unable to have my profile read my licensing agreements to the games I have downloaded after I had an update
    2 days ago also my Xbox says that it is not registered to my account which it is but can someone please help me this is frustrating
  9. CGWong Win User

How do I sign in or connect my XBox Live account to my XBox One?

Still nothing after logging out and back in to my profile. This is ridiculous... all I see under 'Subscriptions' is to sign up for XBox Live Gold on our XBox One. I'm unable to even see that I signed up for the 14 day trial on the XBox One via the 25 digit
    code much less the 30 day trial online here. When I try to access XBox Live from the XBox One games it doesn't see anything either. I'm not signing up for anything yet for fear that it won't take effect.

Hoping someone can help me out here.
Thema:

1. Horrible Support with Day One Xbox One - Can Someone Help me? Still unable to play! - Similar Threads - Horrible Support Someone

2. Xbox lagging horribly nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox lagging horribly nothing works: Has anyone else been dealing with this ? Restarting doesn’t work and my boyfriend is having the issues with his , it’s becoming impossible to play games submitted by /u/JeromeBigCock [link]...
  3. Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...: My network speed and statistics are rapidly changing, I can’t get consistent results. I test it several times in a row and it never stays the same. One minute it’s great, the next minute it’s...
  4. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  5. Horrible xbox family settings menu and website

in XboX Insiders
    Horrible xbox family settings menu and website: Why is it so hard to log in and change my kids settings on xbox family??!! Google and Microsoft give me sooooooooooo many options that lead to nowhere! Crapiest not user friendly menu ever! All I...
  6. Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.: Hiya, whenever I use the recording features of Xbox Game Bar within games, a loud buzzing sound is recorded. This doesn't occur with non-Steam games, as far as I know. I've seen other threads from...
  7. Xbox New Dashboard = horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox New Dashboard = horrible: Does anyone know if there is going to be an option to remove the junk tiles/feeds from the new Xbox Series S dashboard? I had all of my games grouped, categorised and sorted but this new update...
  8. The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...: Why does your new menu have to be so hard to navigate hiding all the necessities to where we can’t find them easily your old menu worked just fine. This new menu is straight garbage. Where is game...
  9. my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible: every time I open sea of thieves the audio will start off sounding normal but a few seconds later it will cut out for about five seconds, but when it comes back it 0sound all crackly and bad and...
  10. Horrible Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Horrible Support: I have now tried for over an hour to get a call back for an xbox issue. The system is now saying I've reached my call back limit and I've received zero calls. You can't call in directly as it...