Horrible service transferred and hung up on after 4 calls

Discus and support Horrible service transferred and hung up on after 4 calls in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had horrible service today and all this week that I have called.. Just today alone 19/10/2017 I have called 4 separate times with them going for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iTeCHnOKillz, Oct 18, 2017.

1. iTeCHnOKillz
    iTeCHnOKillz Guest

I have had horrible service today and all this week that I have called.. Just today alone 19/10/2017 I have called 4 separate times with them going for more then 20 mins. Would be put on hold muiltiple times in a call, talk to somewhere about a problem then
    get hung up on each and everytime. I am very pissed off about this to be honest

:)

iTeCHnOKillz, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Customer Service

Service today was horrible!! I called 4 times and got hung up on 4 times. Problem still not solved. Then they send me a msg saying they was unable to reach me lol smh thanks for nothing xbox

DaHoodSpokezman, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Anyone's X1 arrive pre-scratched?

My problem is that MS has horrible customer service and I refuse to wait on my phone for 3+ hours just to be hung up on or told nothing of use by someone who barely understands me.

CERNUNNOS-02FA3B48-B00F-42F8-8D65-7BA551C5CE4A, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Horrible service transferred and hung up on after 4 calls

If your having issue with the phone support, have you tried chat support? This may nor be an ideal answer, but we are looking here to resolve your issue.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jul 2, 2018
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

If your having issue with the phone support, have you tried chat support? This may nor be an ideal answer, but we are looking here to resolve your issue.
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Bad Support Call

i seem to remember a guy named chris from about almost two years ago...this one was really polite. great service from MS that time. i've NEVER had a horrible experience with them. the only time that qualifies was because the person was speaking with a horrible
    accent and i hung up and called back and got somebody that spoke much better
  7. CERNUNNOS-02FA3B48-B Win User

Anyone's X1 arrive pre-scratched?

My problem is that MS has horrible customer service and I refuse to wait on my phone for 3+ hours just to be hung up on or told nothing of use by someone who barely understands me.
  8. Zombie Taco52 Win User

Xbox design lab controller waiting 2+ months

There are no chats available under this description and category of problem in the help hub and I called Xbox/Microsoft and they transferred me 6 times then hung up
  9. CanoTheGreat Win User

Purchasing Xbox Series X

Preorder was a joke. I had one in the cart and due to Microsoft crappy servers nothing but errors. Called the store and lady hung up on me. Cutting ties with Microsoft after 19 years of xbox live service.
Thema:

1. Horrible service transferred and hung up on after 4 calls - Similar Threads - Horrible service transferred

2. Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service...: I'm having an absolutely horrible experience with Minecraft, Microsoft account and PSN. New PSN account, not linked to a Microsoft account. Tried linked to my Microsoft account, said that...
  3. Horrible customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    Horrible customer service: I have had honestly the worst costumer service experience ever with Microsoft, I have a 5 year old account with about a thousand dollars worth of games my old x box broke so I went to get a brand...
  4. Horrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible customer service: Why did a customer rep tell me because my warranty is expired I can't even pay to get my disc drive fixed on my Xbox one X and told me basically I have to purchase a Xbox series X or series S. So...
  5. Absolutely horrible service and flat robbery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Absolutely horrible service and flat robbery: 3 years or so ago, I had changed my email using the means Microsoft gave. I have since gotten all order transactions and such from them into said email. Suddenly, for services that expired months...
  6. What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the...: Thanks for taking my pre-order our my basket and you're really horrible staff on the phones pretending to be there the worst experience I've ever had with a company on the phone...
  7. Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service: First of all just to speak to a human is a nightmare. When i do get them theyre ZERO help. They repeat the same few sentences like robots. One week past warranty and all microsoft says is buy a...
  8. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...
  9. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!: I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't...
  10. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone...