Horizon5 DLC's availability on xcloud gaming

Discus and support Horizon5 DLC's availability on xcloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,if i purchase horizon5 hotwheels dlc on xbox cloud gaming, can i play with this dlc on xcloud game?does xcloud support dlc experience?I am not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zeyu yang, Aug 16, 2022.

1. zeyu yang
    zeyu yang Guest

Hello,if i purchase horizon5 hotwheels dlc on xbox cloud gaming, can i play with this dlc on xcloud game?does xcloud support dlc experience?I am not sure and hesitating to buy. hopefully you guys might lend me a hand. thank you!!

:)

zeyu yang, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Zeyu, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per Xbox Support: "Downloadable content you've bought from the Microsoft Store should also be available to use for cloud games (e.g., in-game currency like Ancient Coins from Sea of Thieves or horse armor from Oblivion). If you're not able to use game content while cloud gaming that you'd normally use on your Xbox console or PC, make sure the content was purchased with the same account you use to sign in to Xbox."

I am playing the game on Cloud Gaming and I can confirm that it works. Make sure that you're signed in under the correct account.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Playing Dragon Age DLCs using Cloud Gaming

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today BEARDELUNE

Yes, you can use owned DLCs via cloud gaming
    You can find similar threads here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xcloud/comments/q5zi9g...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

** Reddit is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

DLC not working for stellaris on cloud gaming

Hi ELIT3! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If the DLC is not available trough game pass it cant be used on the Xcloud service, as this only works with the game pass available content
  5. SammyVS Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

So far we can only use xCloud with the content that is available there. It is not possible to buy Games/DLC separately and use with xCloud.
  6. ศรันย์ Win User

Unable to play games

It used to work. There are many games, especially Xbox games. Forza Horizon5 is also unavailable.
Thema:

1. Horizon5 DLC's availability on xcloud gaming - Similar Threads - Horizon5 DLC's availability

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. Logitech G920 bei f122 und forza horizon5 funktioniert nicht gut

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech G920 bei f122 und forza horizon5 funktioniert nicht gut: Logitech g920 funktioniert nicht bei f122 und FH5 Lenkrad hängt die spiele auf,sobald ich usb trenne läuft ohne probleme Bei fh4 funktioniert einwandfrei Bitte um hilfe LG...
  5. Forza Horizon5とMicrosoft Flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon5とMicrosoft Flight...: Forza Horizon5とMicrosoft Flight...
  6. I can't join a club in forza horizon5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club in forza horizon5: I'cant join a club, i thought it was just an small issue but its still not letting me join clubs. im a part of a family but everything is allowed for my accounnt and it still just won't work, i...
  7. 我的forza horizon5云存档被覆盖了

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的forza horizon5云存档被覆盖了: 我今天把我的号借给我朋友玩,他那边没有提示直接开了一个新档。 我这边登录后发现直接继承了他那边的进度。 怎么办? [ *** Moved from zh-hans Community by Microsoft Moderator *** ] fe03e47a-2193-491f-a094-97af42ef877b
  8. I cant go online or join a club in forza horizon5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant go online or join a club in forza horizon5: I've only gotten my game for 8 days but i wasnt able to go online or join a club, i thought it was just an small issue but its still not letting me join clubs. im a part of a family but everything...
  9. Hello have a problem with forza horizon5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello have a problem with forza horizon5: The game doesnt launch and it says synchronisirt I dont now what to do please help [img] 91547d9a-fce4-4fb5-9f56-4d2719f16e2a
  10. Horizon5 contents suggestion—FLYING OVER VOLCANO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon5 contents suggestion—FLYING OVER VOLCANO: Dear madams and gents: This is Lex from horizon community, I have not begun my Mexico adventure yet cause ain’t got myself ultimate version, still need 4 days ahead of me. But already absorbed...