Horizon Hardcore achievement problem

Discus and support Horizon Hardcore achievement problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed all 63 of 63 championships. But 9 championships (51-59) I completed without Xbox Live connection on August 26 (ISP temporary problems). In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fanaga8, Sep 11, 2017.

  1. fanaga8
    fanaga8 Guest

    Horizon Hardcore achievement problem


    I completed all 63 of 63 championships. But 9 championships (51-59) I completed without Xbox Live connection on August 26 (ISP temporary problems).

    In game statistics I have 100% game progress, but achievement progress stucks on 86%.

    I read on Xbox forums about removing profile from console and hard reset. I read about waiting 3 days for sync achievements. I waiting over the week - no effect.

    :)
     
    fanaga8, Sep 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Neophyter96
    Neophyter96 Guest
    achievements

    The Achievements ( Horizon Hardcore )
     
    Neophyter96, Sep 11, 2017
    #2
  3. TlG3RBLOOD
    TlG3RBLOOD Guest
    do not work achievements in forza horizon 3

    please check my achievement

    [table][tr][td]Horizon Hardcore[/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Complete a championship starting at every race route in the game.[/td][/tr][/table]
     
    TlG3RBLOOD, Sep 11, 2017
    #3
  4. Horizon Hardcore achievement problem

    Hi,

    An interruption with the game server is one possible reason as to why your achievements percentage is stuck at 86. For in-depth assistance, we recommend posting your concern to the Forza Horizon in-game community page. Click this
    link to proceed.

    If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to further assist you.
     
    Catherine Cus., Sep 13, 2017
    #4
  5. Neophyter96 Win User

    achievements

    The Achievements ( Horizon Hardcore )
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

    Horizon Hardcore achievement problem

    Hi,

    An interruption with the game server is one possible reason as to why your achievements percentage is stuck at 86. For in-depth assistance, we recommend posting your concern to the Forza Horizon in-game community page. Click this
    link to proceed.

    If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  7. TlG3RBLOOD Win User

    do not work achievements in forza horizon 3

    please check my achievement

    [table][tr][td]Horizon Hardcore[/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Complete a championship starting at every race route in the game.[/td][/tr][/table]
  8. MaouRain99 Win User

    Looking For Friends/People To Play Survival [Hardcore Public]

    im in on the hardcore part maybe insane but planning on the hardcore first for the achievement
  9. IFR Robb247 Win User

    Achievements won't unlock

    Having the same problem with the Forza Horizon 3 achievement "Throwing your weight around".
Thema:

Horizon Hardcore achievement problem

Loading...
  1. Horizon Hardcore achievement problem - Similar Threads - Horizon Hardcore achievement

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i cant play fortza horizon 5 i press play and nothing happens...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play fortza horizon 5 i press play and nothing happens...: i cant play fortza horizon 5 i press play and nothing happens... ef0eb003-929e-42c2-89e6-216c5bd9bb21
  10. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7