Horizon Hardcore achievement problem

Discus and support Horizon Hardcore achievement problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed all 63 of 63 championships. But 9 championships (51-59) I completed without Xbox Live connection on August 26 (ISP temporary problems). In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fanaga8, Sep 11, 2017.

1. fanaga8
    fanaga8 Guest

I completed all 63 of 63 championships. But 9 championships (51-59) I completed without Xbox Live connection on August 26 (ISP temporary problems).

In game statistics I have 100% game progress, but achievement progress stucks on 86%.

I read on Xbox forums about removing profile from console and hard reset. I read about waiting 3 days for sync achievements. I waiting over the week - no effect.

:)

fanaga8, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Neophyter96
    Neophyter96 Guest
    achievements

The Achievements ( Horizon Hardcore )

Neophyter96, Sep 11, 2017
  3. TlG3RBLOOD
    TlG3RBLOOD Guest
    do not work achievements in forza horizon 3

please check my achievement

[table][tr][td]Horizon Hardcore[/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Complete a championship starting at every race route in the game.[/td][/tr][/table]

TlG3RBLOOD, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Horizon Hardcore achievement problem

Hi,

An interruption with the game server is one possible reason as to why your achievements percentage is stuck at 86. For in-depth assistance, we recommend posting your concern to the Forza Horizon in-game community page. Click this
    link to proceed.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 13, 2017
  5. Neophyter96 Win User

achievements

The Achievements ( Horizon Hardcore )
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

An interruption with the game server is one possible reason as to why your achievements percentage is stuck at 86. For in-depth assistance, we recommend posting your concern to the Forza Horizon in-game community page. Click this
    link to proceed.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  7. TlG3RBLOOD Win User

do not work achievements in forza horizon 3

please check my achievement

[table][tr][td]Horizon Hardcore[/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Complete a championship starting at every race route in the game.[/td][/tr][/table]
  8. MaouRain99 Win User

Looking For Friends/People To Play Survival [Hardcore Public]

im in on the hardcore part maybe insane but planning on the hardcore first for the achievement
  9. IFR Robb247 Win User

Achievements won't unlock

Having the same problem with the Forza Horizon 3 achievement "Throwing your weight around".
Thema:

1. Horizon Hardcore achievement problem - Similar Threads - Horizon Hardcore achievement

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  10. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...