Horizon 3 Suggestions

Discus and support Horizon 3 Suggestions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure if updates are done periodically to Horizon 3, but here are some suggestions: In addition to all the other options to search for a specific... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GodLuvsUsAnyway, Jan 23, 2018.

  1. Horizon 3 Suggestions


    Not sure if updates are done periodically to Horizon 3, but here are some suggestions:

    In addition to all the other options to search for a specific car type (D, C, B, A, S1, S2, X, etc.), it would be nice to have a search for "Horizon Edition" cars, "Trucks", "SUV's". Thanks.

    It would also be nice to not have music on in the background while in the Garage.

    Groove Music does not load inside of H3 - I get an error message every time.

    We have had quite a few times where we are logged out instantly with no warning. Is this a glitch?

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    GodLuvsUsAnyway, Jan 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Ziemniuczek
    Ziemniuczek Guest
    Microphone not working

    When i play Forza Horizon 3 I can't use my microphone. Any suggestions?
     
    Ziemniuczek, Jan 23, 2018
    #2
  3. DUNNELIDUNNA
    DUNNELIDUNNA Guest
    Forza Horizon 3

    Why can't i use Forza Horizon 3's auction house? It's grayed out for me even if i have played the game a fair bit. Open for any suggestions.
     
    DUNNELIDUNNA, Jan 23, 2018
    #3
  4. Nazir Rana Win User

    Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you

    Hi, thanks for the suggestions, however the shifter works perfectly fine with Forza horizon 3.
  5. MemeLord2 Win User

    Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

    Hello. After what you suggested we are still on able to get online. It is not just Forza horizon 4 for it is Forza horizon 3 as well. This is the error

    Unable to join session

    for support, join forums at...

    there is s support ID

    a server ID

    fsiled to redolve server address. Check your DNS settings snd try again.
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

    Forza Horzion 3 Tip

    Hi.

    Thanks for letting our Xbox community members know about this. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

    You may also submit this suggestion to the Forza Horizon community. To do so, kindly access this

    link
    .

    Regards.
  7. Jomari Arc Win User

    forza profile you are trying to load is unavailable - forza horizon 3

    Hi,

    To isolate activation issues with Forza Horizon 3. We suggest you post your concern to Forza in game
    community.

    Feel free to provide us a feedback.
  8. CATALYST4492 Win User

    地平线3卸载后,C盘空间没有释放 [After Horizon 3 offload, The C disk space is not released]

    hello it could be that your games data is still on PC i would suggest searching anything related to forza horizon 3 in your PC storage and deleting it and please be sure your recycle bin is empty.
Thema:

Horizon 3 Suggestions

Loading...
  1. Horizon 3 Suggestions - Similar Threads - Horizon Suggestions

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  7. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  8. Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5: Whenever I go into the Tunes section in the Creative Hub, it comes up with 'No tunes found'. While I can search for tunes, I usually look for the most popular one in the suggested section, and...
  9. Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...: 1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series) 2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series) 3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005) 6-(toyota land cruiser pickup 2022) 7-(Toyota...
  10. Please suggest some devices on xbox one for forza horizon 2

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Please suggest some devices on xbox one for forza horizon 2: Hello guys. Can yous suggest some devices to connect Logitech G27 to xbox one , thank you. fc845cbd-13aa-4da2-a177-f0a44a60b4f6