Hori Steering Wheel Not Working

Discus and support Hori Steering Wheel Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought my son a Hori overdrive steering wheel for his birthday, This was because its a certified steering wheel for xbox. It will not work with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Craig Scott3, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Craig Scott3
    Craig Scott3 Guest

I brought my son a Hori overdrive steering wheel for his birthday, This was because its a certified steering wheel for xbox. It will not work with Forza Horizion 4 or 5, But works perfectly with Farming Simulator with pedals also. Ive watched people on youtube play the Forza games right out the box with this wheel. Could someone please tell me what im doing wrong as i have a very sad little boy here. Thank you

:)

Craig Scott3, Nov 25, 2022
  2. surrey kev Win User

Hori steering wheel not recognized

I have the same problem my Hori steering wheel works on forza 5 but not nfs the crew demo works but not sure to get the game , may as well just return it
  3. VolutedBacchus0 Win User

Hori steering wheel not recognized

Ah, okay, I just found something! Apparently NFS Rivals doesn't support steering wheels on any platform! A racing game that doesn't support steering wheels? Genius!

Okay, I guess I'll hold onto the Hori wheel for a bit and see how it works on the next driving game I buy, which will NOT be from EA.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, wheels support depends on each game, if you ask me the most compatible wheel is the Logitech g920

But in this case you may need to wait until Hori and Forza support reply back
    Yes, Microsoft owns Forza games, but they have a dedicated team

I hope that you can receive a reply as soon as possible
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Craig, some wheels needs receive a firmware update
    For this usually you need to connect the wheel to a PC <if there isn’t an Xbox app) and use the dedicated app for this purpose
    (You may want to double check this with Hori support)

If your wheel doesn’t need to be updated or similar.
    May I know if you tried connecting the wheel to a different USB port?
  6. Craig Scott3 Win User

I plugged my wheel into my pc and nothing happened, I have tried the wheel in all ports. Works on the dashboard all buttons and d pad, Open Forza and nothing, No buttons or wheel.
Thema:

1. Hori Steering Wheel Not Working - Similar Threads - Hori Steering Wheel

2. Hori RWO not working on windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori RWO not working on windows?: Hi, so ive just today bought a HORI RWO, i got home plugged it in and there was nothing. Windows device manager recognized the wheel yet i couldn't use it and the wheel would turn off after 2...
  3. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  4. Hori stering wheel Disconect problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori stering wheel Disconect problem?: My hori works perfect in PC but when i connect it with xbox X or xbox one it disconnect every 30sec ? 11089a85-20d1-464c-bc7f-8643779ff0e3
  5. Hori steering wheel - how to get the app???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori steering wheel - how to get the app???: Hi, just bought my son the Hori X box steering wheel and pedals but are having a nightmare trying to adjust the sensitivity. The instructions tell you to download the Hori app in the Microsoft...
  6. Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s: Hey, i have a hori apex racing wheel compatible with ps4,ps3 and Pc. It works with a usb port. Do you think it will work on xbox series s. Or is it possible to connect both xbox and wheel to my...
  7. Help my HORI overdrive X BOX does not steer or do anything within formula 1 2023or

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my HORI overdrive X BOX does not steer or do anything within formula 1 2023or: Hi the steering wheel always worked great but now with new formula 1 2023 x box nothing works. Please advice f37f5673-83fb-4d10-ace8-5c029bf231e0
  8. why is my hori xbox steering wheel moving left on its own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my hori xbox steering wheel moving left on its own?: my xbox steering wheel is brand new and moving left on its own 6b9b2220-44b5-4164-8dbf-73bcae55f5c9
  9. Hori Racing wheel not turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Racing wheel not turning on.: About a year ago, I received a Hori Xbox steering wheel and pedals. I played on it for a few months and suddenly, it just stopped working. So when I turn my xbox on and plug the USB cable in, the...
  10. Hi I have a hori steering wheel for my Xbox series S but how can I connect it with the app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a hori steering wheel for my Xbox series S but how can I connect it with the app?: I have a Hori steering wheel but I can’t connect it with the app. How can I connect it with the app so I can edit the wheel 1ed3d7e3-3b8c-455d-8b34-69b1ab0b17f7