Hori RWO not picked up by pc

Discus and support Hori RWO not picked up by pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play with my Hori RWO but it does not get picked up anywhere in device management, it only gets picked up if a switch from steering to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Giuseppe Guidotti, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Hori RWO not picked up by pc

I'm trying to play with my Hori RWO but it does not get picked up anywhere in device management, it only gets picked up if a switch from steering to pad with the switch on the top of the steering wheel center but even then it doesnt work properly, the wheel spins 170 degrees but not even a quarter steered to any side and it appears as tho the steering wheel is all the way to the side by the calibration tool. Any help?

:)

Giuseppe Guidotti, Aug 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Giuseppe

May I know if you already have installed the drivers from the manufacturer site?
    Also, is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    And, are you able to test the Hori RWO with a different device to see how it goes?

Finally, please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. Giuseppe Guidotti Win User

Welp that just unfortunate, thanks for the help!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, I was checking the product specifications.
    That wheel is not compatible with PC buddy if you have the Xbox One Hori HWO

https://a.co/d/hUCfvTE

**This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yes, there are some wheels compatible with both devices
    But unfortunately this is not the case :c

You're welcome Giuseppe!
  6. Giuseppe Guidotti Win User

Hi Josef, there seems to be no driver I can find for the wheel, this is happening on windows 11 and yes I used it on my Xbox One and it works fine. Unfortunately I cound't find anything to fix it this far so I really haven't done anything.
Thema:

1. Hori RWO not picked up by pc - Similar Threads - Hori RWO picked

2. Hori RWO not working on windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori RWO not working on windows?: Hi, so ive just today bought a HORI RWO, i got home plugged it in and there was nothing. Windows device manager recognized the wheel yet i couldn't use it and the wheel would turn off after 2...
  3. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  4. Hori stering wheel Disconect problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori stering wheel Disconect problem?: My hori works perfect in PC but when i connect it with xbox X or xbox one it disconnect every 30sec ? 11089a85-20d1-464c-bc7f-8643779ff0e3
  5. Hori steering wheel - how to get the app???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori steering wheel - how to get the app???: Hi, just bought my son the Hori X box steering wheel and pedals but are having a nightmare trying to adjust the sensitivity. The instructions tell you to download the Hori app in the Microsoft...
  6. Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s: Hey, i have a hori apex racing wheel compatible with ps4,ps3 and Pc. It works with a usb port. Do you think it will work on xbox series s. Or is it possible to connect both xbox and wheel to my...
  7. Help my HORI overdrive X BOX does not steer or do anything within formula 1 2023or

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my HORI overdrive X BOX does not steer or do anything within formula 1 2023or: Hi the steering wheel always worked great but now with new formula 1 2023 x box nothing works. Please advice f37f5673-83fb-4d10-ace8-5c029bf231e0
  8. why is my hori xbox steering wheel moving left on its own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my hori xbox steering wheel moving left on its own?: my xbox steering wheel is brand new and moving left on its own 6b9b2220-44b5-4164-8dbf-73bcae55f5c9
  9. Hori Racing wheel not turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Racing wheel not turning on.: About a year ago, I received a Hori Xbox steering wheel and pedals. I played on it for a few months and suddenly, it just stopped working. So when I turn my xbox on and plug the USB cable in, the...
  10. Hi I have a hori steering wheel for my Xbox series S but how can I connect it with the app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a hori steering wheel for my Xbox series S but how can I connect it with the app?: I have a Hori steering wheel but I can’t connect it with the app. How can I connect it with the app so I can edit the wheel 1ed3d7e3-3b8c-455d-8b34-69b1ab0b17f7