Hopelessly lost trying to connect, sign in and join worlds

Discus and support Hopelessly lost trying to connect, sign in and join worlds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Hopefully someone can help. My kids have a nintendo switch each now and want to play in each others worlds on minecraft. I made an account for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by goggles1234, Jan 3, 2021.

1. goggles1234
    goggles1234 Guest

Hi

Hopefully someone can help. My kids have a nintendo switch each now and want to play in each others worlds on minecraft. I made an account for first one and was fine, although I've had to reset up a few times with Microsoft and nintendo, so confused myself
    which account is which. Now we have the second switch, I'm unable to join them, and unable to add it as a family member on the account. I really am going round in circles, and have no idea what I'm doing, much to the frustration of my little kids.

Should I scrap the Nintendo account, and start all over? They've bought some games online, so would they lose them if scrapped? Also they click on 'sign in with ID' which I do on phone but it doesn't recognise me. It's all a joke!

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

:)

goggles1234, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Sylar IRL Win User

On a Rail achievement. Anyone want it?

I should mention most players are joining my world without any problems, but a few have gotten the "Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu" message and can't join. I can't join there world either. My NAT open and my connection speed
    is fine so I'm not sure whats causing it.
  3. MeantAtom81 Win User

Help none of my worlds will load after the new update

I even tried signing out and signing back in. Somthing similar happened before saying something with multiplayer and not accessing worlds. I changed my settings then after i try opening a saved world it says connection to server was lost. We will take you
    back to the menu.
  4. calebjenkins Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

This is crazy frustrating. I'm not even joining another world. I'm trying to play a world, that I made, that's on my local xbox HD... and it keeps telling me "Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu" !! - WTH? Right now, I can create
    new Worlds, but I can't play a single world that after saving it to my HD.
  5. YatosVsGames Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

When ever I try to join one of my friends world it says connection lost and if I do manage to get in I get kicked almost right after. It works like a year or two ago, can SOMEONE HELP?!?
  6. Yoshimica Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Editon

I m connected on the world and he is trying to join and he cant.
Thema:

1. Hopelessly lost trying to connect, sign in and join worlds - Similar Threads - Hopelessly lost trying

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. A Way to Fight Against Dark Souls Cheaters In-Game (It's not hopeless!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Way to Fight Against Dark Souls Cheaters In-Game (It's not hopeless!): When you find out that an opponent in your game is cheating, the fight isn't completely hopeless. There are ways to successfully get rid of a cheater even if they have infinite health. Extremely...
  10. Hopeless (XONE) BF4 Player Seeks Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hopeless (XONE) BF4 Player Seeks Help: Hey, I have recently added Battlefield 4 to my Xbox One game library, however I am a wee bit rubbish (ok, a big bit rubbish). I really do need a lot of practice, so I am looking for people to play...