Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed?

Discus and support Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know everyone has their own opinions. I am now asking you to openly (and appropriately) give your opinion on Forza Horizon (any game 1-4) or Need For... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FYRE AceHero, Jan 8, 2021.

1. FYRE AceHero
    FYRE AceHero Guest

I know everyone has their own opinions. I am now asking you to openly (and appropriately) give your opinion on Forza Horizon (any game 1-4) or Need For Speed (any game). You can talk and debate about controls, cars, customization, graphics, and plot.

:)

FYRE AceHero, Jan 8, 2021
  2. LimpinBizkit Win User

Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?

Forza Horizons and Need for Speed HEAT
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

2012 the death of racing games?

F1 2012, Forza Horizon, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  4. julieedwards4 Win User

open world racing games on Xbox

Would you say the Need for speed games are more like Forza horizon or The crew when it comes to ease of driving?

And which need for speed is the most enjoyable?
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Are there any open-world racing/driving games?

Hello everyone :)

I am really glad that everyone is enjoying Forza Horizon 2, but quite honestly I don't like the way that the cars handle at all.

Despite my heavy tuning in Forza Motorsport 5 of my AWD Ford GT, I still prefer the handling of the cars in Need For Speed Carbon.

Need For Speed Carbon has 100% arcade handling while Forza Motorsport 5 (my guess is that the cars handle the same way in Forza Horizon 2) is a hybrid of Arcade and Simulator).

I love Forza Motorsport 5, but after getting a feel for the way that the cars handle, I am going to stay away from the series from now on.

Please don't be mad / angry at me for my opinion about how the cars handle and that I find the cars in Need For Speed Carbon easier to control.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

6. PWL Faded Win User

ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
Thema:

1. Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed? - Similar Threads - Honest Opinion Forza

2. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  3. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  4. Please help, New to xbox (No idea to be honest)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, New to xbox (No idea to be honest): New to xbox (No idea to be honest) can't log in. Keep getting "There's a problem with your account, Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in". I have gone to this, there is nothing...
  5. Honest plead for a new way of game playing

in XboX Insiders
    Honest plead for a new way of game playing: @ r/xboxinsiders please can we rip/burn old game discs (from the 360 etc) onto our xbox one or future xbox consoles plz plz plz plz plz ! submitted by /u/illicitlitmisfit [link] [comments]
  6. Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...: Dear Microsoft, I am asking about why there is a issue with uploading custom gamer pics on Xbox ones profile section and why are people being given the run around and not told about the real...
  7. Honest question.

in XboX Insiders
    Honest question.: I wanted to know if reporting a problem via the in game option really actually helps? I ask because I have sent so many in, in regards to Battlefield V for example, and yet nothing seems to...
  8. Looking for fair honest RDR Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fair honest RDR Players: The multiplayer in RDR can be some of the best I have seen when you are playing with fair honest players. I typically stay in the hardcore free roam sessions because there tends be less hackers...
  9. Honest opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Honest opinion: Hi all Can someone post their utter honest opinion on Titanfall. Looking to upgrade to xbone from 360 and the hype around this game makes it appealing but after the news around Microsoft paying...
  10. Xbox One Party System and my honest opinion about the ONE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party System and my honest opinion about the ONE.: I need an honest answer as to when this party system will be FIXED! I have problems almost everytime i try to join a friends party, our connections have nothing to do with it. The problem that we...