** HOMICIDAL GAMING - PLATINUM DIVISION - RECRUITING - NO KIDS - NO GARBAGE RANDOMS

Discus and support ** HOMICIDAL GAMING - PLATINUM DIVISION - RECRUITING - NO KIDS - NO GARBAGE RANDOMS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on of the founding members of Homicidal Gaming (www.homicidalgaming.com). We are an established QUALITY ADULT BASED GROUP - NO KIDS - NO GARBAGE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HG XLKOTEKA VI, Jan 1, 2014.

  1. ** HOMICIDAL GAMING - PLATINUM DIVISION - RECRUITING - NO KIDS - NO GARBAGE RANDOMS


    I am on of the founding members of Homicidal Gaming (www.homicidalgaming.com). We are an established QUALITY ADULT BASED GROUP - NO KIDS - NO GARBAGE RANDOMS.



    We are not just a clan, we are a gaming community with several clans. We have clans for the 360 and the XBOX ONE. Homicidal Gaming was established almost 3 years ago and we are very organized and structured group.



    HG was built with the mind set that building off quality members the community will grow itself. There are too many clans out there that want to be the "next biggest thing" by adding anyone and everyone that has a controller to their clan. We ARE NOT THAT
    clan. However if you are a mature ADULT who plays objectively I would rather game with you than a 13 yr old kid who has a 4.0 kd.



    HG's GHOSTS Clan is level 25 in a Platinum Division along with the other larger clans. We maintain a constant 100 man roster and those who contribute and earn their keep remain on the roster.



    To be apart of the Ghosts Clan you must register at:



    http://www.homicidalgaming.com/login/do/register



    After registering, you will need to join one of the many HG Clans that we have. On the front page of the site click "Join an HG Clan".



    If you are a 360 gamer apply to HG INTEL here:



    http://www.homicidalgaming.com/intelapp



    If you are an XBOX ONE gamer apply to HG DECAPITATE here:



    http://www.homicidalgaming.com/hgdecapitate





    Like I said there are many HG clans. These are just 2 where some of the new comers are being placed for the time being. Once in HG you will meet many different gamers from all over. We are are on all time zones and are Euro based.



    If you are looking solely for a Ghosts Clan in order to just get a new camo or something please do not waste your time. However if you are looking for an awesome group of men and women and a chance to play with the "Big Boys" we would love to have you.



    If you have a current clan with less than 15 members we are accepting new groups. If you meet the HG standards, your clan will be introduced in to the community as a new clan itself while your current hierarchy will stay the same. Your clan will be given
    a subforum on www.homicidalgaming.com to operate your own clan.



    For more details hit me up on the box ASAP:

    GT:

    :)
     
    HG XLKOTEKA VI, Jan 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Hawksoccer21
    Hawksoccer21 Guest
    Homicial Gaming

    Hey everyone my name is . I am a captain in Homicidal Gaming, Legacy Squad in particular. Homicidal Gamine (HG) offers a no ***, no kiddy *** atmosphere to all members. We are a casual gaming community of 18+ years of age, just looking for
    guys that wanna be organized in their gameplay. HG offers a variety of squad types including Call of Duty and Halo divisions. We have both Core and Hardcore divisions so that you can fit in with the members you play with. If you have any questions visit
    our website at Homicidalgaming.com or hit me up on the Xbox at .

    Happy Gaming



    HG STRONG!
     
    Hawksoccer21, Jan 1, 2014
    #2
  3. -------YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY WITH GARBAGE RANDOMS-------

    We are an adult based gaming community. No screaming kids that do not listen to direction to have to deal with. The community is Xiled Gaming. It consists of over 50,000 members. The community is so large there are several subclans. Mine is The Syndicate
    - Homicidal and we are actively recruiting. Homicidal has men and women who come from military, Police and Fire back grounds. We accept any capable, mature gamer of any profession. We do not cheat, boost or anything like that garbage. We have a good time every
    night and GAME! We are a very competative group and are on other sites including clancompete and gamebattles.

    I am seldom on xbox.com so if you are interested send me a message on LIVE. We play all hours of the night. Check out our website...www.synlive.com

    gamer tag: XLKOTEKA
     
    HG XLKOTEKA VI, Jan 1, 2014
    #3
  4. HG XLKOTEKA VI Win User

    -------YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY WITH GARBAGE RANDOMS-------

    ready for more recruits....again ...we just came off a 59 win streak in Domination....SYN HOMICIDAL
  5. HG XLKOTEKA VI Win User

    ATTN ALL CLAN LEADERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A CLAN/COMMUNITY:

    Welcoming in the Pound It clan along with a Euro Division... all are welcome...great week again we are ranked 8th fastest growing gaming community according to enjin.com....!!! HOMICIDAL STRONG!!!
  6. Capt Crunch1234 Win User

    RECRUITMENT for homicidal gaming xb1

    You guys going to have a Titanfall group playing when it comes out in a couple of weeks?
  7. I Jonessyy I Win User

    HG- Homicidal Gaming is recruiting!

    best of luck to recruiting new members :)
  8. HG DARKSlDE Win User

    RECRUITMENT for homicidal gaming xb1

    its still in the works but hers HG will
Thema:

** HOMICIDAL GAMING - PLATINUM DIVISION - RECRUITING - NO KIDS - NO GARBAGE RANDOMS

Loading...
  1. ** HOMICIDAL GAMING - PLATINUM DIVISION - RECRUITING - NO KIDS - NO GARBAGE RANDOMS - Similar Threads - HOMICIDAL GAMING PLATINUM

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  8. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  9. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  10. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...