Homepage refreshes when we navigate a menu to quit game/app, then something else in recent...

Discus and support Homepage refreshes when we navigate a menu to quit game/app, then something else in recent... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is driving me crazy. It's really frustrating. When we are browsing a menu list of a game or app, the dashboard in the background is refreshed and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Homepage refreshes when we navigate a menu to quit game/app, then something else in recent...

This is driving me crazy. It's really frustrating. When we are browsing a menu list of a game or app, the dashboard in the background is refreshed and then the focus change to something else, while the pop-up menu is still being shown.

So, when we click "A", another thing is started in instead of actually quitting what we want.

It's like that now I must navigate the homepage very slowly to be sure the my selected item won't change before I'm able to do what I really want.

I'm reported this multiple times already.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Feb 8, 2023
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

*XBOX DASHBOARD SOUND* BEEP*BEEP

Gotta tell ya, if I don't hear some sound whilst navigating in Home or Edge I know something is not quite right and the console needs a refresh.
  3. Samwis3 Gamg33 Win User

Nfl App Freezing

Sorry for the issues you are having with the NFL app. I appreciate you have done some trouble shooting already but here is something I've tried before that has gotten unstable apps to work in the past.

First make sure the app is closed by navigating to the NFL app pressing menu and selecting quit if that option appears.

Next from the xbox dashboard hold the left and right triggers down and press y, this will refresh the dashboard.

Finally power down your xbox and remove the power cable for 30 second to force the device to do a full reset.

I hope this combination of steps helps.
  4. NasifK Win User

Fortnite

Try refreshing the game by going into the home menu and hitting quit.
  5. theBigDalt Win User

Change Netflix Sign-in account?

I've never heard of this issue before, so let me just make sure I understand correctly:

- Upon opening Netflix, you choose "Sign in"

- Instead of allowing you to type in your own email address, it is automatically filling in the email address field with the email address associated with you Xbox Live account without allowing you to change it

If this is the case, you can try quitting and reopening Netflix, deleting the Saved Data for Netflix, or uninstalling and reinstalling the Netflix app. To do so, follow these steps:

Quit Netflix

- Navigate to the Netflix tile either from the Home screen or My Games and Apps

- Press the Menu (or Start) button on your controller

- Choose Quit

Delete Saved Data for Netflix:

- Navigate to the Netflix tile

- Press the Menu button

- Choose "Manage app"

- Navigate to your Saved Data for Netflix. It will be the tile with your gamerpic or avatar

- Press the Menu button again

- Choose Delete Saved Data

Uninstall Netflix

- Navigate to Netflix tile

- Press Menu button

- Choose Manage app

- Choose the "Internal" drop down menu right above the big tile for Netflix

- Choose Uninstall all

If none of the above works, try to restart your console. This is certainly odd behavior for the app.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one starting to annoy me

In order to close the apps, simply go to Home & press the menu button, then select quit. Alternatively, you can say, "Xbox, go Home" & then say, "Xbox, show menu - quit" - the latter takes slightly longer but doesn't require the controller which means you
    can be doing something else at that time.
Thema:

Homepage refreshes when we navigate a menu to quit game/app, then something else in recent...

1. Homepage refreshes when we navigate a menu to quit game/app, then something else in recent... - Similar Threads - Homepage refreshes navigate

2. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  3. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  4. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  5. Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?: There are community complaints everywhere on the internet about the XBox homepage and how horrible it is. It has been turned into an advertisement page instead of a home entertainment system page....
  6. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage: My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and...
  7. How to remove the default homepage groups.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove the default homepage groups.: My Xbox updated and it changed the entire layout of the homepage. Now there are default groups called “Friends and Community Updates”, “Recently Added - Game Pass”, “Top Entertainment Apps”, and...
  8. How to customize homepage groups/sections order?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to customize homepage groups/sections order?: The latest Xbox update has removed the ability to reorder the homepage. As a result, I am now required to navigate through the Game Pass tiles before accessing my groups. Is there a way to...
  9. How do I revert back to a normal homepage on my Xbox one x. My son changed something and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I revert back to a normal homepage on my Xbox one x. My son changed something and...: My homepage isn’t the same anymore after my son touched it. I want to revert back to the normal homepage. When I hit view button on homepage, it doesn’t do anything. I’ve also reset my Xbox with...
  10. There's something wrong with the bing homepage quiz

in XBoX on Windows
    There's something wrong with the bing homepage quiz: I've been trying to get my daily bonuses like regular every morning but the "bing homepage quiz" doesnt work, everytime I click it it just takes me to the place where it's supposed to show up and...