Homeconsole/Game sharing

Discus and support Homeconsole/Game sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello dear xbox team! I have used all 5 attempts to sharing games because something went wrong. That's why I wanted to ask if I get a last try. lg. ibo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TuerkischerIbo, Feb 7, 2018.

  1. Homeconsole/Game sharing


    hello dear xbox team! I have used all 5 attempts to sharing games because something went wrong. That's why I wanted to ask if I get a last try. lg. ibo

    :)
     
    TuerkischerIbo, Feb 7, 2018
    #1
  2. i need help

    hello xbox team i hope you can reset my homeconsole because my friend has log in with my acc and i cant change the homeconsole
     
    Ghost x ViiSioN, Feb 7, 2018
    #2
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Homeconsole

    You can only set your gamertag as Home on one console at a time so the answer would be yes, Home would be removed from the other console. I also wanted to add a reminder that you can only change Home 5 times per year.
     
    onyxishere, Feb 7, 2018
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    Homeconsole/Game sharing

    stop sharing with the neighborhood

    It's that simple

    The only time you should be changing home consoles is for your PERSONAL USE

    anything other then that is well you have to wait your year

    You can try support but it's not a garenteed outcome
     
    ngocphi, Feb 7, 2018
    #4
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    You will need to wait until 12 months after the first time you changed it for another to be available. Or you can contact official
    support for more help at support.xbox.com/contact-us
     
    bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Sharing game pass on 2 Xbox’s

    HI, yes, that's possible via game sharing. Place one of the XBOX on Homeconsole and pack the account with Gamepass on it.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Homeconsole/Game sharing

    stop sharing with the neighborhood

    It's that simple

    The only time you should be changing home consoles is for your PERSONAL USE

    anything other then that is well you have to wait your year

    You can try support but it's not a garenteed outcome
  8. bowski477 Win User

    Homeconsole/Game sharing

    You will need to wait until 12 months after the first time you changed it for another to be available. Or you can contact official
    support for more help at support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. BobMcFly247 Win User

    Share Games

    It should be working to set up a family on your main console and add both children's accounts to the family there. Also set your "family" console as homeconsole for the children accounts, by logging into the children account on the "family" console and change
    the homeconsole setting there.
  10. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

    Homeconsole

    Is this your first Xxbox one console? I only ask because you have 5 changes to home Xbox per account. So if you used all 5 changes before switching to the new console, you would still be out of changes to home Xbox until a year from the first change.

    _________________________________________________

    Hit Upvote if this Helps!
Thema:

Homeconsole/Game sharing

Loading...
  1. Homeconsole/Game sharing - Similar Threads - Homeconsole Game sharing

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...