Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing

Discus and support Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there I'm having Abit of a problem and it is that whenever I try to play like an online game it won't let me even though I own the game and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Max quinonez, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Max quinonez
    Max quinonez Guest

Hello there I'm having Abit of a problem and it is that whenever I try to play like an online game it won't let me even though I own the game and I have my brother's account on my Xbox set to my home Xbox yet it still won't work does anyone have any way to fix or solve this problem please and thank you?

:)

Max quinonez, Jun 8, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Can you have love for multiple accounts?

To share gold, the two accounts have to use the same console and that console has to be your(the gold subscriber) home console. The details of Home Gold sharing are located

here
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

second xBox can't access the gold subscription

Gold Sharing will only work if your Son is signed into your HOME xbox.

If you set your Sons Xbox at school as your accounts Home xbox you should be able to share gold with him however gold sharing on your own xbox would stop working
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

XBOX Live

Follow these steps to set up "Home Sharing" https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

The quick version is to Set each others Xbox as "Home" For the Gamertag.

The Gamertag with gold will "Share" with the accounts on that xbox. But that gold only works on THAT system for non gold accounts.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can't access gwg 360 games on Xbox website

Swmutches I'm guessing it's cause they are using the home share which shares the gold on the xbox one since they are gold on the xbox one they can make the purchase of xbox one gwg but since home gold doesn't apply outside of xbox one

The gold doesn't carry over onto the website
  6. mattmatt117 Win User

Xbox Gold sharing with Xbox Home not working

I've had this problem to were my home Xbox would share gold to other accounts. I changed the home Xbox recently and waited a day and the issues cleared up. Gold was shared.
Thema:

1. Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing - Similar Threads - Home gold sharing

2. How to get Xbox Gold Home Share to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get Xbox Gold Home Share to work?: I need help getting the xbox gold share to work. I already have another profile as the home, but it still demanding that I pay for xbox gold. Things I already tried are: Checking the...
  3. Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.: We have 2 Xbox One's in our house, A model S and a model X. I am the parent account of my 2 kids accounts. Boy and Girl. The Boy has an active Xbox gold subscription and his home Xbox is the...
  4. How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224
  5. Xbox home account won't share games but shares gold!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home account won't share games but shares gold!: I just got an Xbox one x yesterday, added my friends account who I game share with, and can't play any of the games. They wont even show up on my ready to install. My old Xbox was a day one and...
  6. Share Xbox Live gold at home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox Live gold at home: Good evening, i have an xboxlive gold account on my xbox1x. Is it possible to share it with my daughter's xbox1 at home ? Thank you Regards 6d223baf-5d16-41ad-bf58-3831f03c8017
  7. Can I share my GOLD when I already have a different console set as my HOME xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I share my GOLD when I already have a different console set as my HOME xbox?: I now have 3 xbox one consoles in my house (1 for me, my son....and now my daughter). My son and I both have xbox live gold - but my daughter does not. I already have the xbox in my son's room...
  8. cant share gold with my home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant share gold with my home console: I followed the instructions on how to share gold but when it still shows the option "share gold on this Xbox" and when I check with the other account on my console, it says they don't have gold....
  9. xbox live gold share home xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold share home xbox?: hello am i correct in thinking, i can share a gold subscription on the same xbox one? gamer tag one - no gold sub gamer tag two - gold sub (this is set to home console) both gamer tags on the...
  10. Not sure how to share Xbox Live Gold Home from Xbox One on a Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure how to share Xbox Live Gold Home from Xbox One on a Xbox 360: Thanks in advance for any help. I have asked the folks over at the local game store and they are just confusing me. Here is the deal, I have a Xbox One and a Live Gold Home account. I have myself,...