home xbox option isn't working while i'm offline

Discus and support home xbox option isn't working while i'm offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have an Xbox one X, i just add my new acc to it and download couple of new games. I made my current Xbox as my home Xbox and yet still can't play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raouf Dabea, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Raouf Dabea
    Raouf Dabea Guest

So i have an Xbox one X, i just add my new acc to it and download couple of new games.

I made my current Xbox as my home Xbox and yet still can't play any of the games that just download offline.

i can only play the online, any help?

:)

Raouf Dabea, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Try doing a hard reset (hold the power button down on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then restart).
  3. HyJax LTD Win User

XBox One Tiles Not Avialable When No Internet... STILL

1. Your Home Xbox is not set as your console. If it isn't, that is one reason you cannot play your games while offline.

2. You haven't put your console in offline only mode.
    Okay... so that is the fix for when it happens, but we aren't covering WHY it is happening.

If my Xbox is set to HOME and I dont have internet, the system should recognize this and go into OFFLINE mode. Also, it isn't addressing why I can get work arounds that are not the options above to get it working.

I cannot mark this as the answer as it is not addressing the actual question... 'why'. Nor does it cover the sometimes randomness of it and why the steps I can take can get it to start working correctly.
  4. BeigeMacaroon74 Win User

Minecraft

It's already automatically offline cause I don't have internet access at my house. What I'm trying to say is the add guest option isn't available offline. How can I connect a 2nd player while being offline?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

OSU Feb 2024 System Error

The OSU file is updated when a new system update is released. If the offline update isn't working I'm afraid your only options are a repair or a new console.
  6. MindOfTim Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You should be able to play while the other account is offline. I have two xbox's. My account has game pass ultimate. It is set to my daughters xbox as its home xbox. My daughter is freely able to download and play games from GamePass while I'm both completely
    offline, and also when I'm logged onto the other xbox that isnt my home xbox.

I would suggest trying a full power cycle and trying to play the game again
Thema:

1. home xbox option isn't working while i'm offline - Similar Threads - home option isn't

2. Home button and other options unavailable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button and other options unavailable.: My son can play a game but the home button does not work. He can not go to his account or settings. System keeps saying unavailable. We have performed a hard reset and then unplugged the power...
  3. Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.: Why would my Xbox Home checked option on my second xbox become unchecked? After setting up 3 xboxes on Xmas day logging into all 3 with the main account setting them to home Xbox. Was working fine...
  4. Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available: I received this Xbox from a friend on 11/28/21. Since then the "My home Xbox" box says (0 of 5 switches left). If I click the "Make this my home Xbox" checkbox, a checkmark is added to the box...
  5. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?: I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar...
  6. Is there a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360?: I want to figure out if there's a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360 56e04e74-d693-4c38-baf4-2dccfb6de1fe
  7. Xbox dashboard showing keyboard option whenever i click home button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dashboard showing keyboard option whenever i click home button: I am currently xbox insider xbox one console, whenever i click homebutton keyboard pop up along with dashboard submitted by /u/Batshitcrazy01 [link] [comments]
  8. Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

in XboX Insiders
    Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...: I only have two Xboxes on my account. I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my Xboxes (Where do you want to install?) there...
  9. Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox: Im highly upset on how yall guy changed on what you can do when im trying to rest my home to give to my friend that had for a long time now but he just got a new xbox so it didn’t transfer its...
  10. Can we get an option for the new home to get rid of the glow on the selection screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we get an option for the new home to get rid of the glow on the selection screen?: The glow hurts my eyes and I can't stand it. There has to be an option to change this please some people can't stand it. a404e1dc-61dc-42a1-9f53-7c387180be81