Home Xbox issues - my 2nd Xbox is now unplayable.

Discus and support Home Xbox issues - my 2nd Xbox is now unplayable. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all. I'm back (I think it was a couple of years ago) with the same issue. Hoping for help!!! The basics: I have two Xbox One X's (A and B I'll... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SKULLFACE, May 25, 2023.

1. SKULLFACE
    SKULLFACE Guest

Hello all. I'm back (I think it was a couple of years ago) with the same issue. Hoping for help!!!

The basics:

I have two Xbox One X's (A and B I'll call them).

A = my Xbox that I play daily.

B = my kids Xbox that they play almost every day

Today I was trying to delete a Synced save, and in that process a window popped up saying I needed to set my daily Xbox (A) as my "Home Xbox". I went ahead and selected this option.

All was good until my kids got home and tried to play their Xbox. Although they can sign in, whenever they try to play a game it shows an error, saying that they don't own the game and can't play.

Soooo...how do I fix this so we can both play games on both Xbox's?

Do I need to go to my kids Xbox (B) and set that up as the "Home Xbox"? Will that then stop me from being able to play games on my Xbox (A)?

Any help would be great, this is super frustrating.

:)

SKULLFACE, May 25, 2023
  2. SKULLFACE Win User

Thank you.

So in order to fix this, I need to;

• sign into Xbox B as myself (not as my kids),
    • switch that to my Home Xbox (even though it's not my primary Xbox).

And that's it? Then I'll still be able to play every game (as usual) on my Xbox A, and my kids can play (signed in as themselves) on Xbox B w/o any issue?
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to set console B as your Home console in order to share the games with your kids. You will still be able to access your games on console A as long as you're signed into your account since they are tied to your account.
  4. XBA Rods Win User

Multiple XBox consoles wanting to share games and Live Gold.

Hello T1ckles!

i suggest you have the 2nd console to sign in to the profile you want to game share and home it to the xbox which you can find under settings>System>personalized settings and home the profile. Then on the 1st xbox where you started have the 2nd profile downloaded
    and then home it to that xbox. In this case it should now have gold as well and have the games you have.

Thanks,

Alex
  5. Young2Young Win User

Multiple Xbox One S..ss with Sea of Thieves

Hi All ... first thanks to all the assisted with my question ... compiling all of your replies I was able to make my scenario work with much success ...

This is what I have done ... hopefully it will help any of you out there

1. 1st of the 3 Xbox One S's

- this is my home Xbox

- purchased the digital download of Sea of Thieves

- allows 2 xboxs' to be used under one license

2. 2nd Xbox - transferred game onto this xbox

3. 3rd Xbox - purchased a physical copy of the game

4. Signed into Xbox Live with my ID and started up the game on the home Xbox

- 1st kid changed from my profile to their profile

5. I signed into the 2nd xbox with my ID

- this signed me out of the home xbox - my child was not kicked off the home xbox and they were

able to continue in xbox live

- my 2nd child then switched to their profile on the 2nd Xbox

6. I signed into the 3rd xbox with my ID

- this signed my out of the 2nd xbox - and as before my 2nd child was not kicked out of the 2nd xbox

and they were able to continue with the xbox live

7. my 3rd child then switched to their profile on the game

Viola !! all were playing ... they invited each other to a private channel chat ... using Turtle Beach headsets were

able to play and talk to each other

PS: this also worked with Overwatch ... and no indication this wont work with any other games we play
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

CoD purchase

you can try Xbox gameshare but it doesn't work for all games some games do require it to be bought per account. to gameshare you will need to have your profile on the 2nd xbox aswell as the first and set it as home xbox on the 2nd xbox so the other account
    has access to your content.

Home Xbox
Thema:

1. Home Xbox issues - my 2nd Xbox is now unplayable. - Similar Threads - Home issues 2nd

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  5. Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....: Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out. Is there a fix for this? 9f06d45e-80bd-48a1-856d-8ec718c7af49
  6. Xbox home issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home issue: I messaged xbox support the other day, but still having this issue. I'm sharing my account with a friend, I've done the usual, my profile is set as home xbox on hers and hers on mine, but whatever...
  7. Xbox one new home menu 2023 issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one new home menu 2023 issue: So I updated my xbox one, and it had the new home menu yall were talking about, but when I restarted it, it gone back to the old one and I want the new one back, is there a way to fix that?...
  8. When I connect my Xbox series x to my home Wi-Fi I have network issues when in game. It’s a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I connect my Xbox series x to my home Wi-Fi I have network issues when in game. It’s a...: When I connect my Xbox series x to my home Wi-Fi I have network issues when in game. It’s a 5ghz signal and my switch, pc, don’t have issues with it. I test the network and multiplayer connection...
  9. [Omega] Home screen customization issue

in XboX Insiders
    [Omega] Home screen customization issue: As much as I like being able to see more of the background, I'm having issues with the new home screen (it's disgustingly cramped IMHO) Lack of being able to add/remove to/from the home screen...
  10. Home XBOX issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home XBOX issues...: I bought a new XBOX 1 X in August last year. Set my home XBOX and now I can't play any games and I don't have any more swaps. What can I do? 670ee2d0-6675-42ef-ac81-5173ea0403ea