Home xbox is not sharing xbox live gold.

Discus and support Home xbox is not sharing xbox live gold. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I tried to put my Friends account on home xbox in my account, when I put the account on home xbox it says its good but when i try to play games with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AvosOhio46, Mar 28, 2021.

1. AvosOhio46
    AvosOhio46 Guest

So I tried to put my Friends account on home xbox in my account, when I put the account on home xbox it says its good but when i try to play games with him, it says i dont have gold, can someone tell me how to fix this.

:)

AvosOhio46, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Creating family accounts with existing Xbox live gold accounts

Hey MsTheGamer290! To share Xbox Live Gold you will want the master account to set the family's Xbox console as their Home Console. This will allow all users that play on that Xbox to utilize Xbox Live Gold features and games owned by the master account.
    For more information on home consoles and Gold sharing, please check out the "Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One" page. Thanks!
  3. bowski477 Win User

Can you have love for multiple accounts?

To share gold, the two accounts have to use the same console and that console has to be your(the gold subscriber) home console. The details of Home Gold sharing are located

here
  4. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

Xbox Game Pass sharing

5. denis97g Win User

xbox live

Hi, you can share xbox live gold if you set your xbox as home xbox. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  6. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
Thema:

1. Home xbox is not sharing xbox live gold. - Similar Threads - Home sharing live

2. home xbox game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    home xbox game share not working: MY friend and I both have our xbox accounts gameshared with each other but despite my account working his xbox, his account was signed out of my xbox and I had to re enter his password, and now...
  3. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  4. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox: Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to ultimate. As of today for some reason it is...
  5. Home Xbox Not Sharing Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox Not Sharing Anything: I bought new Xbox’s for everyone in the house this Christmas. We upgraded to X and S’s. I have been with Xbox for many years (OG owner of every console) and understand how the home Xbox feature...
  6. 3 xboxs, 2x xbox live accounts .. home sharing to the same xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 xboxs, 2x xbox live accounts .. home sharing to the same xbox: Hi All, we have 2x live gold users and have 3 xboxes Account A is already home sharing on XBOX 3 can Account B (whom is also a live user) home share on XBOX 3 as well? ergo, can XBOX 3 have...
  7. How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224
  8. Share Xbox Live gold at home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox Live gold at home: Good evening, i have an xboxlive gold account on my xbox1x. Is it possible to share it with my daughter's xbox1 at home ? Thank you Regards 6d223baf-5d16-41ad-bf58-3831f03c8017
  9. xbox live gold share home xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold share home xbox?: hello am i correct in thinking, i can share a gold subscription on the same xbox one? gamer tag one - no gold sub gamer tag two - gold sub (this is set to home console) both gamer tags on the...
  10. Not sure how to share Xbox Live Gold Home from Xbox One on a Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure how to share Xbox Live Gold Home from Xbox One on a Xbox 360: Thanks in advance for any help. I have asked the folks over at the local game store and they are just confusing me. Here is the deal, I have a Xbox One and a Live Gold Home account. I have myself,...