Home XBox gameshare parity between all accounts
Discus and support Home XBox gameshare parity between all accounts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Specfically, to allow access to the Cloud Gaming capability of GamePass games, for ALL accounts on an Xbox designated as a Home Xbox. Currently you can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ac_99_uk, Dec 26, 2021.
Thema:
Home XBox gameshare parity between all accounts
Loading...
-
Home XBox gameshare parity between all accounts - Similar Threads - Home gameshare parity
-
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI
in XboX InsidersLevel 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test... -
Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?
in XboX InsidersAny news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?: Hey everyone! I'm currently on the Windows Insider Canary ring and I've been keeping an eye out for the new Xbox Home Experience (the console-like UI). I know it’s been popping up for some people... -
Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile
in XboX InsidersCan’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other... -
I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...
in XBoX on WindowsI had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the... -
Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...
in XBoX Games and AppsAm I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...: Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it? It says full MWII content is available with the pre-order, so would I be able to...