home user
Discus and support home user in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the activation code xbox live gold ,corrupted by access code (not visible in the last 9 characters out of 25) whether it is possible to recover the 25... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DANYA32RU5, Jan 28, 2018.
Thema:
home user
Loading...
-
home user - Similar Threads - home user
-
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
New Xbox Home Experience Coming to all beta users??
in XboX InsidersNew Xbox Home Experience Coming to all beta users??: I really do like the new update to the new Xbox Home Experience, but when is it coming out to all beta users? submitted by /u/dragmetothememeshop [link] [comments] -
2 Xbox Ones - 2 user accounts with Game Pass Ultimate - 'Home XBOX' and sharing questions
in XBoX on Consoles2 Xbox Ones - 2 user accounts with Game Pass Ultimate - 'Home XBOX' and sharing questions: Hi there. If I have two consoles and one profile with Game Pass Ultimate, I understand setting one of them to my HOME console allows other users to reap the benefits of GPU (Gold and games, etc)... -
How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224 -
Problem signing in with secondary user of Home Gold account.
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem signing in with secondary user of Home Gold account.: I have the primary account with the GT: Sicc Methods. I have three sub accounts as well. One for my wife and one each for my two children, son and daughter. My son cannot sign in under his...