Home screen shows a black screen with the Xbox symbol in the corner

Discus and support Home screen shows a black screen with the Xbox symbol in the corner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the other day I turned on my Xbox one everything worked fine and I popped on dr3 and when I stopped playing dr3 the home screen stopped working so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeroBlood001, Jan 7, 2014.

1. ZeroBlood001
    ZeroBlood001 Guest

So the other day I turned on my Xbox one everything worked fine and I popped on dr3 and when I stopped playing dr3 the home screen stopped working so now every time I turn on my Xbox one home screen is black with the Xbox logo in the top right corner all
    the apps and voice controls work just the desktop area is messed I really hope I don't have to send it in for something as frivolous as this anybody have a solution?

:)

ZeroBlood001, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Youtube App Won't Start

Mine shows the youtube logo then goes to a black screen an just shows a loading symbol in the lower right corner. An that's all it will do.

ManiacalEight64, Jan 7, 2014
  3. EL Dukeo
    EL Dukeo Guest
    Blank screen of death???

Right I have an issue. Just powered on my xbone it went to the home screen as per usual and I started playing killer instinct. I pressed the xbox button to return home and the screen goes blank and an xbox symbol pops up in the right hand corner. I have the xbox running through an amp and as im moving the stick on the controller about I can hear that it is moving around the menus. Press the xbox button to return to game and picture comes back. So I finish up playing and go home and the same thibg happens screen is black but I can hear if I move the controller stick about it is def on the home screen going through the menus. I can do voice commands and everything works bar having a black screen when at home. Tried switching it off amd on and its exactly the same.
    Anyone else had this issue???

EL Dukeo, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Home screen shows a black screen with the Xbox symbol in the corner

You could try a system restart by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds? Hopefully this will fix the issue.

LightSpeedHero, Jan 7, 2014
  5. LightSpeedHero Win User

You could try a system restart by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds? Hopefully this will fix the issue.
  6. ManiacalEight64 Win User

Youtube App Won't Start

Mine shows the youtube logo then goes to a black screen an just shows a loading symbol in the lower right corner. An that's all it will do.
  7. CoolFredVW Win User

Dead pool game won't play

No error messages. The Deadpool symbol appears, then a black screen and it goes back to the home screen. I tried installing it in another xbox and it worked. Installed a different game in my xbox and it also worked. I have no idea what`s going on.
  8. SONSMOKESALOT Win User

NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

When i try to join it just shows black screen and just has the loading symbol but never goes into the match
  9. MarcusRisinger Win User

internet explorer wont start

I am having the same problem. Everytime I try to start it. It shows loading symbol on black screen. Then it goes back to hime showing the IE icon
Thema:

1. Home screen shows a black screen with the Xbox symbol in the corner - Similar Threads - Home screen shows

2. If I bought a game how do I get it to show on my home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought a game how do I get it to show on my home screen: So I just bought red dead redemption and if I go into my order history it said I bought it but if I go to all for my games it don’t show up and I have waited for while now and it still hasn’t...
  3. Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.: Adding on to the ASA crashing reports. Playing Deep Rock and it crashes my Xbox, blinking lights, when I try to play. Only happened after the latest update. On top of that, if I can manage to play...
  4. Hi Guys, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass, it is not showing on my home screen. I dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Guys, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass, it is not showing on my home screen. I dont...: Hi Guys, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass, it is not showing on my home screen. I dont know how/where to find it or activate it. 0dedc83e-16f3-4e08-9eb9-3e004fa64e67
  5. Home Screen wont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Screen wont show up: Came back home from school and I powered up my Xbox when it showed the green restart, strange, but the real shock was when my screen was black with audio and I could still open the restart...
  6. The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...

in XboX Insiders
    The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...: Upvote for support. submitted by /u/xGEARSxHEADx7 [link] [comments]
  7. I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..: Is it possiable? I dont want all the screen icons on my home screen. Id like to just see my backgroumd pic. When Im ready, page down amd go on with all the adds and whatever on the usuall he...
  8. Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?: I am not a fan of video game streaming. I have never enjoyed it. Sitting and watching other people do the same thing for hours on end is not appealing to me in any way. I understand there's a...
  9. My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help: so all day I have been trying to fix this. I've tried reinstalling it, restarting the Xbox, I even did the whole restart thing where you have to put all your info in again. I've been doing this...
  10. Wont show my home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont show my home screen: I turn my xbox on and it comes up with a message saying I need to sign into my controller and then the screen will go blank. I cannot get onto the home screen but I can turn my xbox off with my...