Home screen and Full Library in My Games and Apps won't load.

Discus and support Home screen and Full Library in My Games and Apps won't load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently having an issue where my Home screen won't load and when I go to My Games and Apps, the Full Library section won't load. I did have an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViperPoison23, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Home screen and Full Library in My Games and Apps won't load.

I'm currently having an issue where my Home screen won't load and when I go to My Games and Apps, the Full Library section won't load.

I did have an issue earlier where I couldn't load anything Game Pass related but a restart while keeping apps and games fixed that issue but now I'm stuck with my current one. Everything was working fine yesterday. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ViperPoison23, Jan 14, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try doing a hard reset on your console and see if it helps.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Game Pass

on the Home Screen select My Games and Apps

then select Full Library in the left panel

select Xbox Gamepass from the options on the right

then you can filter from All Games, Installed, or Ready to Install.

also check that your Gamepass is active at https://account.microsoft.com/services/
  4. grgoyal Win User

Twitch linking

That's the problem on twitch it's linked on xbox it's not when I try to link it to my Xbox it leaves me on a load screen forever

Account- link social account- twitch then I go to log in twitch home screen and enter username and password it sends me account token and then it stays loading

Also downloaded app on xbox and linked it there and twitch icon still won't load to home screen
  5. AridLizard Win User

Loss of Games after Update

go to Games and Apps, select Full Library and on the right of the screen is a button for Games With Gold. the games should appear there
  6. Logez Win User

Reinstalling games

If you own it, it should be in your full library tab in the My Games/App section. Worst case search the Store for it and install from the games home page.
Thema:

1. Home screen and Full Library in My Games and Apps won't load. - Similar Threads - Home screen Full

2. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  3. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  4. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  5. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  6. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  7. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  8. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  9. Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button: Lately when I get done playing and try to turn off my Series X , it stays on the home screen instead . The only solution I can find so far is unplug it . Does anyone have another solution ....
  10. Won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't load home screen: When I turn on my Xbox I have the green logo screen the it says can't load home screen and if it continues it reinstall it. I have done all the cycling and resets and still nothing so what do I do...