Home Page of my XBOX 1S shows a muted mic...HELP!!!

Discus and support Home Page of my XBOX 1S shows a muted mic...HELP!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried many ways and several times to unmute the mic icon on the top right corner of my homepage. My headphones, nor my mic works. My controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by heatherc31R, Apr 30, 2020.

1. heatherc31R
    heatherc31R Guest

I have tried many ways and several times to unmute the mic icon on the top right corner of my homepage. My headphones, nor my mic works. My controller is wireless but my headphones/mic plugs directly into the xbox controller. It was working fine a few
    days ago and now it's not working at all. The headset is new. Any ideas?

:)

heatherc31R, Apr 30, 2020
  2. killgamekray187 Win User

I have tried many ways and several times to unmute the mic icon on the top right corner of my homepage. My headphones, nor my mic works. My controller is wireless but my headphones/mic plugs directly into the xbox controller. It was working fine
    a few days ago and now it's not working at all. The headset is new. Any ideas?
    Try turning the xbox off and then turn the console back on with your mic already plugged into your controller. If that doesnt work try going into settings and see if updating the controller works
  3. heatherc31R Win User

Thanks! I updated my wireless controller with the headset plugged in and it worked! Thanks for the help!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day heatherc31R

Use this support page, Update xbox wireless controller for steps to resolve this issue.

It may be worth while using an adapter as well to bypass the 3.5mm socket on the controller which may be faulty.
  5. heatherc31R Win User

Thanks for the help! I updated my wireless controller while the headset was plugged in and the sound and mic are working.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted -- WHY IS THERE NO FIX FOR THIS !!!!!

Do you have a Passkey assigned to the contoller?

A Passkey controller sign in resolves muted mic in my experience; it alignes your sign in account preferences, settings and Home startup screen.

A vanilla Home page usually shows the bare minimum, waiting for input to launch into imagination, and beyond.
Thema:

1. Home Page of my XBOX 1S shows a muted mic...HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Home Page shows

2. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  3. xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119: before this for around an hour it would not load up past the green xbox loading screen but now is stuck on the black screen after with the error code 0x80010119 showing...
  4. There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...: There's this ️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my xbox x home page and how can I get fix this? I never seen this before as I play destiny 2 often. ad87875d-d9ac-44e1-a80f-21af7b46a5c8
  5. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  6. Is there a way to still customize home page

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to still customize home page: @Microsoft @XboxGamePass #XboxSeriesX #Microsoft Please tell me there's still a way 2 customize my home page. I absolutely hate that you are shoving gamepass games down my throat. 1.You have...
  7. Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...: Why everytime the home page gets update it ends up being worse, less user friendly, how about make it an option instead of compulsory non optional update that is forced into you. It's really bad...
  8. Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design?: The new xbox home page is visually unpleasant to put it politely and i would like to change it back. Is this possible? f7e48504-5add-4c73-a2bc-d92fbb820784
  9. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One Home Page Will not show Apps or Pins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Home Page Will not show Apps or Pins?: When I turn my Xbox on it takes me immediately to my home page and after several minutes of loading it tells me that it is having trouble but it tells me not to worry because it might be a problem...