Home keys

Discus and support Home keys in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been looking at buying a key for Motorsport 7 but has been removed from the Microsoft store if were to purchase this key would I be able to use it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bearman2, Mar 5, 2022.

  1. bearman2
    bearman2 Guest

    Home keys


    I’ve been looking at buying a key for Motorsport 7 but has been removed from the Microsoft store if were to purchase this key would I be able to use it and get the game or would nothing happen

    :)
     
    bearman2, Mar 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Home keys

    Hi Bearman2! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Yes, if you find a prepaid code for the game you will be able to use it to receive the game on your account, even if the game has already been set as unavailable on the Microsoft store
  3. PrincessGarnet6 Win User

    CALL OF DUTY AUTO AIM BOTS FOUND CAUSED BY RAPID FIRE CONTROLLERS

    there is no f keys,and for your info the hacks for the pc version is turned with the home key and the number keys to turn on the hacks. nice try. also the video player you see shows it is xbox.
  4. WPAK Win User

    home keys won't work

  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

    KBM not working

    Hi LJ. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    The WASD keys cannot be used on the home screen, there is nothing assigned to them. To navigate the home screen, use the keyboard's arrow keys instead.

    Please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. ThermNator Win User

    Sharing Xbox Live account on the Xbox One console

    CloudStrife 900 had the answer. The key was setting the Xbox as my home console.
Thema:

Home keys

Loading...
  1. Home keys - Similar Threads - Home keys

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  4. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?: Hey everyone! I'm currently on the Windows Insider Canary ring and I've been keeping an eye out for the new Xbox Home Experience (the console-like UI). I know it’s been popping up for some people...
  8. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...
  9. Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,...
  10. Why arent my funtcion, end home pg up and down keys work as shortcuts?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why arent my funtcion, end home pg up and down keys work as shortcuts?: I was trying to to open the RoShade menu but the keys wont work same with my funtion keys they only work my fkeys only work for the picture thats on top of there and my arrow do th exact oppisiete...