Home Button not working

Discus and support Home Button not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to go back to the dash bored or even bring up the snap menu or bring up the option to turn my console or remote off. I have tried with 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ninja assin96, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Home Button not working

I am unable to go back to the dash bored or even bring up the snap menu or bring up the option to turn my console or remote off.

I have tried with 3 different remotes and the Xbox smart glass app with no success.

I have already turned the console off then back and re-synced the controls.

:)

Ninja assin96, Dec 28, 2015
  2. JediChris85
    JediChris85 Guest
    Home Button Not Working

I have this same exact problem. I've turned it off and back on many times, but it hasn't fixed it. Have you or anyone else figured out how to fix this, because I'm getting tired of having to turn my Xbox off just to switch apps or being unable to access
    friend or party options.

JediChris85, Dec 28, 2015
  3. ODd MaNn 0uT
    ODd MaNn 0uT Guest
    Home Button Not Working

I had the same issue try a soft reset.

ODd MaNn 0uT, Dec 28, 2015
  4. JediChris85 Win User

Home Button Not Working

I have this same exact problem. I've turned it off and back on many times, but it hasn't fixed it. Have you or anyone else figured out how to fix this, because I'm getting tired of having to turn my Xbox off just to switch apps or being unable to access
    friend or party options.
  5. ODd MaNn 0uT Win User

Home Button Not Working

I had the same issue try a soft reset.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Home Button not working

Hi

Can you try and carry out a full console restart by pressing and holding the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds once the console has switched off I would personally also then remove the power cable from the wall outlet for a couple
    of minute then reconnect and switch everything back on and hopefully pressing the home button will bring up the guide.
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Home button not working

I just done this and its working now.

Thanks for the help.
    Glad you have gotit sorted
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Home button not working

Try this

1. Press and hold console power button till fully off.

2. Press and keep held both bind and eject buttons.

3. Press power button (keeping bind eject held) and wait for second power up chime.

4. Select reset console from troubleshooting menu.

5. Reset keeping all games and apps.
Thema:

Home Button not working

1. Home Button not working - Similar Threads - Home Button working

2. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  3. My Xbox home button does not work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox home button does not work anymore: I ordered one of those black and gold Xbox series controllers when they first released and from day one. I had issues with it at first the home button led would flicker when I was playing a game....
  4. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  5. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  6. Xbox One home button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One home button not working: Screen fades a bit but resumes brightness. The menu will not open. This is preventing me from playing multiplayer games giving me a profile failed to load error message. I have taken the following...
  7. My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.: Hello, My problem is regarding my Xbox elite series two controller. My problem is I splilled a little drink on it and it didn’t work at all for a bit, now it works when I plugged it in. The...
  8. Xbox series S only home button working on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S only home button working on controller: Basically what the title says. I have an xbox series S, with the series S controller. It first started with the problem of the controller not syncing with the battery packs (instead of double As,...
  9. home button only one working on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    home button only one working on controller: The only button working on my xbox one controller is the home button. c83b9c9e-6edf-46c1-9049-1c418eac78ed
  10. Xbox One S system SETTINGS not responding. Home Button is not working properly. Guide or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S system SETTINGS not responding. Home Button is not working properly. Guide or...: The Home Button of my Xbox One S is not working properly. When pressed, it wouldn't pull up the guide or menu. Also, my Xbox system settings was not responding (as such, I'm not able to change...