HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store
Discus and support HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hearts of Iron 4 stays open for a minute before closing. To clarify, I can start and play the game just fine, but if I wait too long it crashes.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thegeekfrommars, Dec 25, 2019.
Thema:
HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store
Loading...
-
HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store - Similar Threads - HOI4 does microsoft
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Hoi4 cadet edition is not working on Windows
in XBoX Games and AppsHoi4 cadet edition is not working on Windows: So I have a Windows Device remember that. So every time I open my Xbox app and open hoi4, The launcher opens and 2 minutes later i get (Looks like you launcher is not responding. Do you want to... -
HOI4 crashes with mods (bought HOI4 from Windows XBOX)
in XBoX Games and AppsHOI4 crashes with mods (bought HOI4 from Windows XBOX): Hearts of Iron crashes when I run the game with mods, particularly those greater than 500MB. This problem has not happened with me before as I was still using the same computer and I ran HOI4 mods... -
DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone...
in XBoX Games and AppsDLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone...: [img] [img] There's supposed to be a DLC tab on the launcher, but not appearing even with the DLCs installed. And I've uninstalled both games, reinstalled them. Uninstalled the Xbox App, nothing... -
Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4: soo I did the incredibly hard "Not one step back" achievement and when I go to sleep and wake up and log in to HOI4 and try to go ironman mode and do another achievement I see that it didn't save... -
HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account)
in XBoX on WindowsHOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account): after HOI4 update 1.9.1 in my achievements shows me this: I'm connected to the paradox account. What is the problem? I play from xbox game pass version. I tried "reset" and "repair" but nothing... -
HOI4 Cadet Edition won't launch
in XBoX on WindowsHOI4 Cadet Edition won't launch: I recently got Hearts of Iron 4 via Xbox Gamepass for PC, launched it and nothing happened. I checked task manager and it was in fact running, just not doing anything. I've looked for a answer to...