Hoi4 cadet edition is not working on Windows
Discus and support Hoi4 cadet edition is not working on Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a Windows Device remember that. So every time I open my Xbox app and open hoi4, The launcher opens and 2 minutes later i get (Looks like you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Birdie McBirdson, Feb 20, 2023.
Thema:
Hoi4 cadet edition is not working on Windows
Loading...
-
Hoi4 cadet edition is not working on Windows - Similar Threads - Hoi4 cadet edition
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
HOI4 crashes with mods (bought HOI4 from Windows XBOX)
in XBoX Games and AppsHOI4 crashes with mods (bought HOI4 from Windows XBOX): Hearts of Iron crashes when I run the game with mods, particularly those greater than 500MB. This problem has not happened with me before as I was still using the same computer and I ran HOI4 mods... -
DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone...
in XBoX Games and AppsDLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone...: [img] [img] There's supposed to be a DLC tab on the launcher, but not appearing even with the DLCs installed. And I've uninstalled both games, reinstalled them. Uninstalled the Xbox App, nothing... -
Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4: soo I did the incredibly hard "Not one step back" achievement and when I go to sleep and wake up and log in to HOI4 and try to go ironman mode and do another achievement I see that it didn't save... -
HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account)
in XBoX on WindowsHOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account): after HOI4 update 1.9.1 in my achievements shows me this: I'm connected to the paradox account. What is the problem? I play from xbox game pass version. I tried "reset" and "repair" but nothing... -
HOI4 Cadet Edition won't launch
in XBoX on WindowsHOI4 Cadet Edition won't launch: I recently got Hearts of Iron 4 via Xbox Gamepass for PC, launched it and nothing happened. I checked task manager and it was in fact running, just not doing anything. I've looked for a answer to... -
HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store
in XBoX on WindowsHOI4 does not work in the microsoft store: Hearts of Iron 4 stays open for a minute before closing. To clarify, I can start and play the game just fine, but if I wait too long it crashes. Additionally, mods immediately disable themselves...