Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One version not in the Deluxe pack?

Discus and support Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One version not in the Deluxe pack? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe which states that it comes with both the Xbox One version and the X/S versions but it is only allowing me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlauraIbarra, Feb 9, 2023.

1. AlauraIbarra
    AlauraIbarra Guest

I purchased Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe which states that it comes with both the Xbox One version and the X/S versions but it is only allowing me to download the latter which isn't compatible with my Xbox. Is there a way around this? If not, the listing is expressly lying to its players

:)

AlauraIbarra, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  3. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

6. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

Thema:

1. Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One version not in the Deluxe pack? - Similar Threads - Hogwarts Legacy version

2. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  3. I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s: Why does my digital xbox x/s game say uncompatible on my xbox s 61f7ca89-1a46-4653-81b6-ffe54403226b
  4. Hogwarts legacy’s versions and data transfers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy’s versions and data transfers: This has probably been asked before but. I own Hogwarts legacy Xbox one edition for my Xbox one. But I will soon be getting an Xbox series X and I know I can bring the Xbox one edition to series...
  5. will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?: I bought the Hogwarts Legacy Series X for my husband. He has an Xbox one x. Will the game work, or do I need to exchange it? 6599f5a6-ca5d-4664-9e81-8c57e9ee7126
  6. On the main screen of my Xbox series x hogwarts legacy says that it is the obox one version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the main screen of my Xbox series x hogwarts legacy says that it is the obox one version...: I've tried everything I could think of. I deleted the group, and added it from the store, I looked in the gamecard settings, the system settings, I didn't find anything that would let me make it...
  7. If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I...: If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I get charged for it anyway? 41cdb746-a07f-4702-9b5f-5166af299560
  8. if i upgrade my xbox one to a series X and i have hogwarts legacy regular version is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i upgrade my xbox one to a series X and i have hogwarts legacy regular version is there...: hi i want to know if i upgrade my xbox one to a series X and i have hogwarts legacy regular version is there a way to keep my file and upgrade my game version to series X?...
  9. Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?: I bought hogwarts legacy Xbox one version as soon as it came out. Today I bought an Xbox series x and now know that I have to buy it again for the series xs. If I get the deluxe edition this time...
  10. Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?: I bought the digital deluxe edition which it says includes Xbox one and X/S series versions of the base game. I was playing it for nearly a week but now it won't launch and asks me if I own it....