Hogwarts legacy wont open

Discus and support Hogwarts legacy wont open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered the digital deluxe and i am in guam so it is feb 7th at noon and my xbox wont let me open the game 0a8ab83f-99b2-4faf-877a-0e6b653db942 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Towinpigs, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Towinpigs
    Towinpigs Guest

I preordered the digital deluxe and i am in guam so it is feb 7th at noon and my xbox wont let me open the game

:)

Towinpigs, Feb 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

If your console is set to the United States region. We will have to wait for now until it is actually February 7.
  3. Towinpigs Win User

And the release date on my order says feb 7th
  4. OpticRJames Win User

5. Towinpigs Win User

People are playing the game currently and it was put out that it is 12am whatever time zone you are in at the time
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

The launch date of the game is on February 7 at 10:00 Am Pacific Timezone.
Thema:

1. Hogwarts legacy wont open - Similar Threads - Hogwarts legacy wont

2. In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA

in XboX Insiders
    In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA: Sono live su Twitch, vieni a trovarmi! https://www.twitch.tv/metius972?sr=a submitted by /u/metius97 [link] [comments]
  3. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  4. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  5. DXGI_Error_Device_Removed (Hogwarts Legacy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DXGI_Error_Device_Removed (Hogwarts Legacy): Game keeps crashing to desktop randomly without any error message. However taking a dive into the crash dumps reveals logs like these… "SessionId": "E8B1373A4E0C48C5301241A5C69BCA50",...
  6. Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...: Firstly, we don't live together. I gave her my Xbox one after I upgraded to a series x. She loves HL and is further than I am! We have been sharing my account and it's been hard given we both have...
  7. I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s: Why does my digital xbox x/s game say uncompatible on my xbox s 61f7ca89-1a46-4653-81b6-ffe54403226b
  8. Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable: The hogwarts legacy deluxe edition bought from microsoft via amazon says in its description that as of April 2023 that it will also work on Xbox one however upon trying to instal it from the code...
  9. Hogwarts legacy’s versions and data transfers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy’s versions and data transfers: This has probably been asked before but. I own Hogwarts legacy Xbox one edition for my Xbox one. But I will soon be getting an Xbox series X and I know I can bring the Xbox one edition to series...
  10. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...