Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Release Date?

Discus and support Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Release Date? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on the Microsoft store on my Xbox Series X, and under the details for the Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe edition it says release date is February... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l3ALLAH, Dec 19, 2022.

1. l3ALLAH
    l3ALLAH Guest

I am on the Microsoft store on my Xbox Series X, and under the details for the Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe edition it says release date is February 9th instead of the 7th which is what it is suppose to be. Then on the regular edition it says the correct date for that one which is February 10th. Why does it say the 9th for the deluxe edition?

:)

l3ALLAH, Dec 19, 2022
  2. ColliCuttleFish Win User

Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already played it for a week?

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one and when ?

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one ?
    Yes and It releases April 4th for last gen
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  5. stuartgillion Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not working - asking me to purchase it again!

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - order completed on 25th January £74.99
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

Thema:

1. Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Release Date? - Similar Threads - Hogwarts Legacy Digital

2. Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s: If I was to buy hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download code, would I be able to use that on my series s or do I need to buy the X/S one? 1d673a02-c07f-4451-b141-a3bfd9d1eb0c
  3. I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...: I have been playing Hogwarts legacy xbox one version for 3 days, now it is saying that I own none of the games even though I have proof of purchase, I refuse to be forced to buy a game that I...
  4. hogwarts legacy digital deluxe Gone from store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hogwarts legacy digital deluxe Gone from store.: Is support working on the hogwarts legacy digital deluxe issue? 3fbec7f1-d404-4489-906a-5a0745271e6a
  5. Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?: I bought the digital deluxe edition which it says includes Xbox one and X/S series versions of the base game. I was playing it for nearly a week but now it won't launch and asks me if I own it....
  6. How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17: so I buy Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition 2/17/2023 to play on series X/S and Xbox One my girlfriend downloaded the Xbox one version of the game 5/5/2023 she played it all the way tell today...
  7. Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for xbox one: Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for series x/s supposed to include xbox one version. I installed it played once now it says I do not own the digital version for xbox one wants me to buy it again...
  8. XBOX SERIES X|S Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition (How do I fix this?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X|S Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition (How do I fix this?): Hi, I bought the XBOX SERIES X|S Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition and installed it just fine. Yet I had problems with it today as it stated the game was no longer comparable with my Xbox so...
  9. If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...: I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?...
  10. Issues with hogwarts legacy digital deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with hogwarts legacy digital deluxe: I bought the digital deluxe hogwarts legacy. The Xbox one version worked fine till today. I uninstalled the game and now it's no longer in my owned games only the x/s version. I looked up the...