Hogwarts legacy deluxe Xbox One preorder code claimed, it states incompatible due to it...

Discus and support Hogwarts legacy deluxe Xbox One preorder code claimed, it states incompatible due to it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My girlfriend bought me the Hogwarts legacy deluxe which stated “Xbox One”etc. I put in the code thinking I had early access (now I know I don’t) it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blanca Garza1, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Hogwarts legacy deluxe Xbox One preorder code claimed, it states incompatible due to it...

My girlfriend bought me the Hogwarts legacy deluxe which stated “Xbox One”etc. I put in the code thinking I had early access (now I know I don’t) it states incompatible due to it being an X|S code. Will this be cleared up come April? Or did she purchase the wrong thing?

:)

Blanca Garza1, Feb 22, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  3. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  4. ColliCuttleFish Win User

Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already played it for a week?

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

6. KindGryphon Win User

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one and when ?

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one ?
    Yes and It releases April 4th for last gen
Thema:

Hogwarts legacy deluxe Xbox One preorder code claimed, it states incompatible due to it...

1. Hogwarts legacy deluxe Xbox One preorder code claimed, it states incompatible due to it... - Similar Threads - Hogwarts legacy deluxe

2. Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable: The hogwarts legacy deluxe edition bought from microsoft via amazon says in its description that as of April 2023 that it will also work on Xbox one however upon trying to instal it from the code...
  3. Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?: I bought hogwarts legacy Xbox one version as soon as it came out. Today I bought an Xbox series x and now know that I have to buy it again for the series xs. If I get the deluxe edition this time...
  4. I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...: I have been playing Hogwarts legacy xbox one version for 3 days, now it is saying that I own none of the games even though I have proof of purchase, I refuse to be forced to buy a game that I...
  5. Hogwarts legacy Deluxe edition not working on xbox one - this is a MS issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy Deluxe edition not working on xbox one - this is a MS issue.: There are a number of posts regarding this same error. People have purchased the Hogwarts Legacy deluxe edition which includes rights to install both the X/S version AND the xbox one edition....
  6. hogwarts legacy digital deluxe Gone from store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hogwarts legacy digital deluxe Gone from store.: Is support working on the hogwarts legacy digital deluxe issue? 3fbec7f1-d404-4489-906a-5a0745271e6a
  7. Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition Xbox one issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition Xbox one issues: Hello, I was able to download and start playing this game on May 5th up until approximately May 10th. Now I am unable to open the game showing not purchased/installed on my account. This is...
  8. Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?: I bought the digital deluxe edition which it says includes Xbox one and X/S series versions of the base game. I was playing it for nearly a week but now it won't launch and asks me if I own it....
  9. How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17: so I buy Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition 2/17/2023 to play on series X/S and Xbox One my girlfriend downloaded the Xbox one version of the game 5/5/2023 she played it all the way tell today...
  10. Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for xbox one: Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for series x/s supposed to include xbox one version. I installed it played once now it says I do not own the digital version for xbox one wants me to buy it again...