Hogwarts Legacy compatibility Xbox app for PC

Discus and support Hogwarts Legacy compatibility Xbox app for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my name is Tobias, I'm trying to find information about Hogwarts Legacy pc compatability. I wish to buy the digital delux edition thro the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TobiasBerglund, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Hogwarts Legacy compatibility Xbox app for PC

Hello my name is Tobias, I'm trying to find information about Hogwarts Legacy pc compatability. I wish to buy the digital delux edition thro the microsoft store so that my parter will be able to play the game on release day, on my computer with her xbox account while saving money for a xbox series S. Will it be possible to play Hogwarts Legacy on PC thro the xbox app.

And cloud save the data for the time untill we get a new xbox?

Any and alla replys will be appriciated

:)

TobiasBerglund, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

As per the Store page, which you can also confirm on this link; https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9PHFP0XQWZDL..., the game will only be playable on Xbox Series S and X. The game has a different version for PC which you can pre-order on Epic Games Store.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Because this isn't a first party game, I doubt anyone will be able to confirm any of these questions, its up to WB Games how they handle clouyd saves.

What I would say is that if you do buy the PC version, it would have to be through Steam (not Microsoft store) in which case it wont be Cross Play compatible (ie you buy the PC version and get the Xbox version for free)
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Not playable on this device

Hi Erick.Solis!

The Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition should be compatible on your device. Please try to purchase it instead directly to the website. Just make sure that you're signed in with your correct account online.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/hogwarts-legac...
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
Thema:

1. Hogwarts Legacy compatibility Xbox app for PC - Similar Threads - Hogwarts Legacy compatibility

2. In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA

in XboX Insiders
    In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA: Sono live su Twitch, vieni a trovarmi! https://www.twitch.tv/metius972?sr=a submitted by /u/metius97 [link] [comments]
  3. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  4. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  5. DXGI_Error_Device_Removed (Hogwarts Legacy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DXGI_Error_Device_Removed (Hogwarts Legacy): Game keeps crashing to desktop randomly without any error message. However taking a dive into the crash dumps reveals logs like these… "SessionId": "E8B1373A4E0C48C5301241A5C69BCA50",...
  6. Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...: Firstly, we don't live together. I gave her my Xbox one after I upgraded to a series x. She loves HL and is further than I am! We have been sharing my account and it's been hard given we both have...
  7. I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s: Why does my digital xbox x/s game say uncompatible on my xbox s 61f7ca89-1a46-4653-81b6-ffe54403226b
  8. Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable: The hogwarts legacy deluxe edition bought from microsoft via amazon says in its description that as of April 2023 that it will also work on Xbox one however upon trying to instal it from the code...
  9. If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I...: If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I get charged for it anyway? 41cdb746-a07f-4702-9b5f-5166af299560
  10. Hogwarts legacy deluxe edition X/S and Xbox one compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy deluxe edition X/S and Xbox one compatability: I bought hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for X/S a couple months back with the impression i would be able to play it on my xbox one console as well. I was able to download and play on the Xbox One...