Hogwarts deluxe compatibility

Discus and support Hogwarts deluxe compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hogwarts deluxe. Xbox X.purchased MS xbox site. Says incompatible when trying load. description says xbox one X and xs compatible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zen IWarrior, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Zen IWarrior
    Zen IWarrior Guest

Hogwarts deluxe. Xbox X.purchased MS xbox site. Says incompatible when trying load. description says xbox one X and xs compatible

:)

Zen IWarrior, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

3. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Not playable on this device

Hi Erick.Solis!

The Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition should be compatible on your device. Please try to purchase it instead directly to the website. Just make sure that you're signed in with your correct account online.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/hogwarts-legac...
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Which specific Xbox do you have? A Series X or a One X? If you have the One X then the Xbox One version doesn't release till April so, if you've pre-ordered for that, then that would be why. If you've got a Series X, then that's a different issue
  5. ColliCuttleFish Win User

Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already played it for a week?

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition
  6. ngocphi Win User

Get money back

Now if you are talking about Hogwarts deluxe then no you didn't buy the wrong copy

.the Hogwarts isn't expected till April 4th for the xbox one
Thema:

1. Hogwarts deluxe compatibility - Similar Threads - Hogwarts deluxe compatibility

2. Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable: The hogwarts legacy deluxe edition bought from microsoft via amazon says in its description that as of April 2023 that it will also work on Xbox one however upon trying to instal it from the code...
  3. Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?: I bought hogwarts legacy Xbox one version as soon as it came out. Today I bought an Xbox series x and now know that I have to buy it again for the series xs. If I get the deluxe edition this time...
  4. Why can I no longer access my digital deluxe hogwarts games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I no longer access my digital deluxe hogwarts games: I had two experts, not Microsoft tech help and one solution made the issue worse. 4d360d77-54c7-43d1-b8cb-9496c8bcf963
  5. I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...: I have been playing Hogwarts legacy xbox one version for 3 days, now it is saying that I own none of the games even though I have proof of purchase, I refuse to be forced to buy a game that I...
  6. Hogwarts legacy Deluxe edition not working on xbox one - this is a MS issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy Deluxe edition not working on xbox one - this is a MS issue.: There are a number of posts regarding this same error. People have purchased the Hogwarts Legacy deluxe edition which includes rights to install both the X/S version AND the xbox one edition....
  7. hogwarts legacy digital deluxe Gone from store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hogwarts legacy digital deluxe Gone from store.: Is support working on the hogwarts legacy digital deluxe issue? 3fbec7f1-d404-4489-906a-5a0745271e6a
  8. Hogwarts deluxe edition issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts deluxe edition issue: I purchased the digital deluxe edition and it's supposed to have both the X|S version and the One version, I have a One) that after playing for a few days it's suddenly telling me I only have the...
  9. Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition Xbox one issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition Xbox one issues: Hello, I was able to download and start playing this game on May 5th up until approximately May 10th. Now I am unable to open the game showing not purchased/installed on my account. This is...
  10. Hogwarts legacy deluxe edition X/S and Xbox one compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy deluxe edition X/S and Xbox one compatability: I bought hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for X/S a couple months back with the impression i would be able to play it on my xbox one console as well. I was able to download and play on the Xbox One...