Hogwarts delux edition release dates?

Discus and support Hogwarts delux edition release dates? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the Xbox series x I have pre ordered hogwarts legacy delux edition which is meant to be available on the 7th of Feb, however the date in the store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan O'Reilly, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Hogwarts delux edition release dates?

For the Xbox series x I have pre ordered hogwarts legacy delux edition which is meant to be available on the 7th of Feb, however the date in the store states not until Feb 9th? Can you please explain this? Will I have access to my game on the 7th?

:)

Nathan O'Reilly, Feb 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

because the game inside is releasing on the ninth

the deluxe edition has a token tbst g early access, which is likely invisible to the end user. The time listed on the 9th, you will be able to play on the 7th

When you it deluxe or premium editions, these are bundles of additional content. the base game is always the same.
  3. Nathan O'Reilly Win User

Totally, I understand what early access means but on the Xbox store it's telling me the release date Is February 9th, a lot of ppl are saying it says the 7th on theirs, that was my question, the store is saying I won't get it until the 9th but I clearly have the delux edition owned, so why not the 7th?
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

In other words... you get 2 more days of play for more money! Enjoy.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi Nathan I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. thanks for reaching out us here. Hogwarts Legacy’s deluxe edition release date is an early access. Meaning you will be able to play it 72 hrs before the launch (Feb 7)
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one and when ?

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one ?
    Yes and It releases April 4th for last gen
Thema:

1. Hogwarts delux edition release dates? - Similar Threads - Hogwarts delux edition

2. Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?: I bought hogwarts legacy Xbox one version as soon as it came out. Today I bought an Xbox series x and now know that I have to buy it again for the series xs. If I get the deluxe edition this time...
  3. I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...: I have been playing Hogwarts legacy xbox one version for 3 days, now it is saying that I own none of the games even though I have proof of purchase, I refuse to be forced to buy a game that I...
  4. Hogwarts legacy Deluxe edition not working on xbox one - this is a MS issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy Deluxe edition not working on xbox one - this is a MS issue.: There are a number of posts regarding this same error. People have purchased the Hogwarts Legacy deluxe edition which includes rights to install both the X/S version AND the xbox one edition....
  5. Hogwarts deluxe edition issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts deluxe edition issue: I purchased the digital deluxe edition and it's supposed to have both the X|S version and the One version, I have a One) that after playing for a few days it's suddenly telling me I only have the...
  6. Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition Xbox one issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition Xbox one issues: Hello, I was able to download and start playing this game on May 5th up until approximately May 10th. Now I am unable to open the game showing not purchased/installed on my account. This is...
  7. Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?: I bought the digital deluxe edition which it says includes Xbox one and X/S series versions of the base game. I was playing it for nearly a week but now it won't launch and asks me if I own it....
  8. XBOX SERIES X|S Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition (How do I fix this?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X|S Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition (How do I fix this?): Hi, I bought the XBOX SERIES X|S Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition and installed it just fine. Yet I had problems with it today as it stated the game was no longer comparable with my Xbox so...
  9. Hogwarts legacy deluxe edition X/S and Xbox one compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy deluxe edition X/S and Xbox one compatability: I bought hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for X/S a couple months back with the impression i would be able to play it on my xbox one console as well. I was able to download and play on the Xbox One...
  10. What is going on with Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition?: My Hogwarts Legacy deluxe is NOT working or even registering that I own the Xbox one edition. I have been playing it ever since it dropped however today it won't play saying I need to own the...