HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...

Discus and support HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Trying to redeem 5000 rewards credits in myvip vault. Have 764 gems and I keep getting the error message. says I can redeem twice a month which is what... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheSpaceWeasel, May 31, 2018.

1. HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...

Trying to redeem 5000 rewards credits in myvip vault. Have 764 gems and I keep getting the error message. says I can redeem twice a month which is what I'm trying to do. how can this be resolved before it's out of stock?

:)

TheSpaceWeasel, May 31, 2018
  2. 12 month gold not claiming 1422057332

this is refference code for my issue 1422057332 and basically my 12 month gold wont redeem on xboxl live reards just keeps saying HMMM…

Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our support forum for assistance.

MegaTallica97, May 31, 2018
  3. Raheel_493
    Raheel_493 Guest
    Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

HMMM…
    Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our support
    forum
    for assistance.

This is what is being mentioned.

Raheel_493, May 31, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...

Hello TheSpaceWeasel,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Due to a large amount of users claiming prizes at the same time, you may have seen an error message as a result. Our web tam is currently working on resolving this issue. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly. We see
    that you had five successful prize redemptions.

XBLRewards8, Jun 1, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our suppo

Hello TheSpaceWeasel,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Due to a large amount of users claiming prizes at the same time, you may have seen an error message as a result. Our web tam is currently working on resolving this issue. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly. We see
    that you had five successful prize redemptions.
  6. game sholplays Win User

My account was hacked and the recovery form doesn't help

It says "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." Is it because of my country or something.
  7. frankyboy 13523 Win User

my controller needs a remplacement

We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance.
  8. Karnan S1 Win User

Xbox call back service not working

Thanks but I"m getting the same response

'We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.'
  9. CFrank09 Win User

Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems for points

I am having this exact same issue.
Thema:

1. HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ... - Similar Threads - HMMM… Something went

2. Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser"

in XboX Insiders
    Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser": Ok. So is this absolute bollocks or what. But opening up xbox cloud beta on a webpage other than Edge gives you the above message. Is this a deliberate attempt by microsoft to push you into using...
  3. hmmm

in XBoX on Windows
    hmmm: my Xbox one controller wont connect to my laptop it just says device error. I don't know what to do. 509445e1-5612-4c40-a3c2-2ceb11b4c901
  4. Getting the "Hmmm..." error every time I try to redeem my gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Getting the "Hmmm..." error every time I try to redeem my gems: I'm trying to redeem my gems for as many rewards points as possible, but every time I try to redeem them I get an error message. 461b802a-8ab2-40da-84a0-301e578fb7b0
  5. NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......: So the latest info I can find in regard to game features is this: Three forms of racing rooms or lobbies. For my needs as a dedicated Wheel Racer I would probably only be interested in the 3rd...
  6. Hmmm, did they change the PC requirements and rip me off 50$?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hmmm, did they change the PC requirements and rip me off 50$?: Simply put: I was playing the game fine on my PC a couple of days ago... I actually bought the Supreme edition 6 freakin days ago... then the update happens... I try to play again to try out...
  7. hmmm, you ever wonder why-backward compat...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hmmm, you ever wonder why-backward compat...: I am a new be to Xbox 1 (had a 360) and am almost sorry I didn't keep it. So many more games!!! More demos! Well X- one has been out for quite some time now... no reason not to have more demos...
  8. Hmmm.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hmmm.....: Well Hey There! I have a question that may either be answered with relentless face-palming.....or an influx of "You lucky S.O.B.!", but my thinking is the former. So my Fiancé bought me the One...
  9. hmmm confused about burnout paradise

in XBoX on Consoles
    hmmm confused about burnout paradise: ok slightly confused about this why did they bring out a totally different burnout paradise game its pretty much the same thing as the 360 version why the hell didnt they just add to it or atleast...
  10. Hmmm not sure?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hmmm not sure?: Say I license transferred a game and downloaded it but my friend messed it up. Therefore i am unable to play it. If I bought the disc would I have to download it again or just put the disc In and...