Hitting rid of gold and ea access

Discus and support Hitting rid of gold and ea access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So been part of the software update since the begening that I knew I come across a lot off issue but that was cool with but I though that one problume... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by frank1330-18CC9D93-B17D-4429-896B-7FE0DDC76089, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Hitting rid of gold and ea access

So been part of the software update since the begening that I knew I come across a lot off issue but that was cool with but I though that one problume would be sorted but it still happens ever since beta tested the new experience last year now after all
    most a year you think be sorted but no so I want to load a second game or a app when eating comes up error way game or app way same error code ever day so have to rest console for load up something else everyday sometime reset comes up error loading home page
    so now u have to shut down wait till its shut down the put back on now to me think 20 minutes a bit to long to load something else now I have been big provider way Microsoft got the first Xbox way about 50 games then got well 5 360s 3 of the lazor packed in
    after one year one was elite the last was the S model got about 150 or 200 disc games for it and downloaded about 300 plus's a lot dlc and got some games for Xbox one and dlc but in all put in about £20 or £30000 if not more but I fell that that one problume
    never git fix wait 20 minutes for load another game or app be fixed its more stress than its worth and yes its stress so now I think its come two cancel my gold membership and ea access been good run loved all things the Xbox the 360 and Xbox one has done
    bring me joy thanks

:)

frank1330-18CC9D93-B17D-4429-896B-7FE0DDC76089, Jul 12, 2016
  2. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    Gamestop overhauling trade-in program. Giving people more money for games.

I think youve been hitting the bong a little too hard Kaos. We were talking about people trading all of their EA game disc in at a +20% increase on August 18th. Can you imagine all of the maddens and bioshocks people want to get rid of because they are going
    to buy EA Access?

DBurleson, Jul 12, 2016
  3. kalgar
    kalgar Guest
    Newbie help on Xbox

If u have gold download the games for gold or buy ea access for £20 a year and about 7 full games to keep 4 length of ea access

kalgar, Jul 12, 2016
  4. DBurleson Win User

Gamestop overhauling trade-in program. Giving people more money for games.

I think youve been hitting the bong a little too hard Kaos. We were talking about people trading all of their EA game disc in at a +20% increase on August 18th. Can you imagine all of the maddens and bioshocks people want to get rid of because they are going
    to buy EA Access?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Questions re: Xbox One Gold and Easy Access

You can only sign into an account on one console at a time. So in order for them to play at the same time, they would each need their own account. Also, sharing accounts is actually a violation of the code of conduct. They can share games and gold though
    through the Home setting.

I think by Easy Access you mean EA Access. Technically you don't need both EA Access and gold. EA Access just lets you have access to EA games for free or discounts on their games. A gold subscription is what allows you to play online multiplayer, access
    Games with Gold, and access Deals with Gold.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

NHL 2015 once free with gold, now need EA Access

NHL 15 was never free with Games w Gold but when it was added to EA Access it became free. IMO, EA Access is totally worth btw.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Free vault EA Access doesn't work with a trial gold membership

You are gold now thats why

Trial cards dont change your status to gold as stated before

Gold membership overrides any previous trials

Fyi the ea trials dont give you access to vault

It gives you temporary access to trials and discounts offered in ea pass
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install

Anthem and battlefield 5 have never been given away for free with gold. They are available on EA Access. Have you ever had EA Access? If so, it may have expired, if it it has, then the games will not work until you either purchase them or purchase EA Access.
Thema:

Hitting rid of gold and ea access

1. Hitting rid of gold and ea access - Similar Threads - Hitting rid gold

2. Xbox game bar not opening on pc when hitting the Xbox logo on controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar not opening on pc when hitting the Xbox logo on controller: Anybody else having an issue with their Xbox game bar not opening on their pc via their controller? I can still open the gamebar by windows key + g but nothing on my controller. When somebody...
  3. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  4. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  5. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  6. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...: I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console 7bd30fb2-d064-45da-ac8a-63a33969507f
  7. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  8. Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...: Xbox series S was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it...
  9. I was hit with a suspension today and when I checked what it was for it was a duplicate...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was hit with a suspension today and when I checked what it was for it was a duplicate...: Long story short I was contacted by a person talking trash and I responded as such and got hit with a violation. Fair, they baited into responding. Served my suspension and moved on. Today,...
  10. Xbox Series X turns off immediately after hitting the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns off immediately after hitting the power button: Title says it all. Any reasons for this other than a possible PSU issue? 2c6db711-36ba-4586-bc54-4ccf97338372