Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x

Discus and support Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x By chance are these times at the same time every week? If this is so... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TylerAl81, Jan 21, 2019.

1. TylerAl81
    TylerAl81 Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x
    By chance are these times at the same time every week? If this is so then that easily could be your ISP doing maintenance.

By chance did you catch if your NAT type changed during these drops ?

:)

TylerAl81, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

By chance are these times at the same time every week? If this is so then that easily could be your ISP doing maintenance.

By chance did you catch if your NAT type changed during these drops ?
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x

This page has some useful steps to help with slow network performance:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%
    Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
  5. aBrownMINDFREAK Win User

recommended internet speed for xbox one?

Quick question guys, what is a good upload/ download speed. I go to my detailed network statistics in these settings on my xbox one and it says I have a download speed of 73.50 Mbps and Upload Speed of 24.08 Mgps. download packet loss 0%, upload packet
    loss 1%, and MTU 1480, Latency 52ms. Is that good? I have no idea. sometimes my download speed is as high as 95 Mbps. I don't know if that's good or bad. Any response would be great thanks.
  6. MasculinEHtor Win User

Post here if you have high ping and packet loss

I am also experiencing unacceptable upload packet loss:

Provider: SaskTel

Ping: 74ms

Download Speed: 3.85Mbs

Upload Speed: 0.69Mbs

Download Packet Loss: 0%

Upload Packet Loss: 8%
Thema:

1. Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Hitron Losing upload

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  7. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  8. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  9. Hitron: Moderate

Hitron: Moderate: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA 9d8c8469-e323-403c-882c-820396cb5175
  10. Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x upload speed

2. xbox one app high packet loss

3. xbox one upload speed

4. xbox one x packet loss and low upload,
  5. xbox one x packet loss,
  6. xbox live upload and packet loss itssues