Hitman World of Assassination DLC not working on Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Hitman World of Assassination DLC not working on Cloud Gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so I've been playing Hitman World of Assassination on Gamepass cloud gaming. I recently purchased one of the DLCs "Seven Deadly Sins" but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rabelracing, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Hitman World of Assassination DLC not working on Cloud Gaming

Hey everyone, so I've been playing Hitman World of Assassination on Gamepass cloud gaming. I recently purchased one of the DLCs "Seven Deadly Sins" but for some reason the Cloud Gaming isn't recognizing the DLC.

I've purchased DLCs for cloud gaming games before and they recognized it just fine, Ex: Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLCs.

I read that some games have to be enabled to support the DLC on cloud gaming, so kind of just hoping someone sees this and helps me out!

Thank you everyone!

submitted by /u/rabelracing
    [link] [comments]

/u/rabelracing, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

You're welcome and that is a possibility.

Try to launch the game Hitman: world of assassinations from Game Pass and check if you have the Hitman 3 missions from there.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hitman 3 free??

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hitman trilogy game pass

5. Ugolan Win User

i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

Thank you for your help but when I try to instal them back it’s said I need xbox game pass I think the problem is due to hitman 3 is getting slowly deleted to make hitman world of assassination
  6. Sagaroth Win User

My top 5 favourite games of 2019

World of Goo

Battlefield 3

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Original

Mario Aces
Thema:

Hitman World of Assassination DLC not working on Cloud Gaming

1. Hitman World of Assassination DLC not working on Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Hitman World Assassination

2. Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...: Downloaded Hitman World of Assassination from Game Pass on my PC. But I can't even start the game (to an extent). When I say the game doesn't launch, it launches up to the press enter to play....
  3. Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...: Simply, whenever I try to sign in to the Hitman title screen, I get "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x80070520)" I have tried so many...
  4. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  5. i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it: Hello i have an issue with hitman 3 i have it but I have only one mission and no other destisnation [img] [img] [img] [img] 731f75a3-cf3a-4c44-8471-9fe26db133dc
  6. Error 0x87e0000f when downloading Hitman on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e0000f when downloading Hitman on PC: Hi, I am trying to download Hitman World of Assassination on my Windows 10 PC using the latest Xbox app and I am getting error 0x87e0000f while downloading the game. It started fine till it...
  7. HITMAN World of Assignation not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    HITMAN World of Assignation not working: HITMAN World of Assignation not working a5d8a788-532a-4281-93d7-c78a0a8863c0
  8. Hitman World of Assasination not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman World of Assasination not working: So i have a physical disc copy of hitman 3 and i haven’t played since before it became world of assassination. i went to play it on a different console that i’m signed in on, and everything...
  9. Does anyone have Hitman World of Assassination downloaded right now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have Hitman World of Assassination downloaded right now?: Hey. This is not actually a question but I hope someone can help me. Could you please share a screenshot of game's directory (inside XboxGames) of Hitman? I have the game downloaded from steam...
  10. Gamepass content doesn’t work on Hitman World of Assassination

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass content doesn’t work on Hitman World of Assassination: When ever I downloaded Hitman world of assassination, it says I have to purchase the content in order to play. Even though I still have gamepass. bb7a789c-ef07-40a2-b662-240728e21d75