Hitman trilogy content unavailable

Discus and support Hitman trilogy content unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing the Hitman Trilogy via GamePass the last few days, but today ALL content in-game shows as unavailable. I have confirmed that I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David__Webb_Treadstone, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Hitman trilogy content unavailable

I have been playing the Hitman Trilogy via GamePass the last few days, but today ALL content in-game shows as unavailable. I have confirmed that I have all content installed, I am signed into my Xbox profile, and my GamePass subscription is current. I have checked IOI’s Twitter, and no outages are showing. Everything in the games menus is grayed out and shows “Get Access”.

:)

David__Webb_Treadstone, Dec 7, 2022
  2. David__Webb_Treadsto Win User

I’m using XBox One as opposed to PC. Made sure settings are set to keep games and apps up to date as well as system. Just uninstalled; reinstalling now.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this DAVID__WEBB_TREADSTONE

Please try and double check this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Then, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and Hitman trilogy app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and try again
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi David
    I apologize, sorry for assume that you’re using PC

Let me know how it goes once you reinstall the game.

If maybe the issue persist try moving the game and the add-ons to your internal console storage (in case you’re installing the game on a external drive)

Once moved restart the console and try again
  5. Gonzalves Win User

hitman hd trilogy

Yes, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money are in the trilogy box set.
  6. Georges C. Win User

HITMAN 3 Access Pass for Hitman I & II?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lucca, by description you can access locations of hitman games 1 and 2 within Hitman 3 and of course own the hitman 3 game to be able to access this content.

"The HITMAN 3 Access Pass system allows you to access HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 locations in HITMAN 3, essentially making it possible to play all locations in the World of Assassination trilogy from within HITMAN 3.

Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 1 - GOTY Edition' in HITMAN 3.

You must own HITMAN 3 to access this content."
Thema:

1. Hitman trilogy content unavailable - Similar Threads - Hitman trilogy content

2. Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...: Downloaded Hitman World of Assassination from Game Pass on my PC. But I can't even start the game (to an extent). When I say the game doesn't launch, it launches up to the press enter to play....
  3. Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...: Simply, whenever I try to sign in to the Hitman title screen, I get "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x80070520)" I have tried so many...
  4. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  5. i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it: Hello i have an issue with hitman 3 i have it but I have only one mission and no other destisnation [img] [img] [img] [img] 731f75a3-cf3a-4c44-8471-9fe26db133dc
  6. Error 0x87e0000f when downloading Hitman on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e0000f when downloading Hitman on PC: Hi, I am trying to download Hitman World of Assassination on my Windows 10 PC using the latest Xbox app and I am getting error 0x87e0000f while downloading the game. It started fine till it...
  7. HITMAN 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HITMAN 3: I bought and own HITMAN 3, I cannot find the download button as HITMAN 3 is not listed when I search for it. When I go to order history and I click on the HITMAN 3 order I get rerouted to the...
  8. Hitman 3 won't donwload on game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 3 won't donwload on game pass PC: So when I go to the Hitman 3 game on game pass and click on install and select the install location the download looks like it starts but stays at 0% and then says it had an error and gives me the...
  9. Hitman 3 free??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 3 free??: i looked up on microsoft store and looks like i own hitman 3 (other than the starter pack) pretty sure its the free starter right? 72843262-54e4-4d51-9b02-7e8965415b8c
  10. Hitman Trilogy not going past start screen gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Trilogy not going past start screen gamepass PC: When launching the game reaches the start screen and pulls up the xbox popup with the options switch account and lets play. After hitting lets play Hitman becomes unresponsive and sometimes the...