history lost
Discus and support history lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my history for Fortnite seems to have disappeared /.....all my former skins are gone for example f1aa6a65-15ef-4cf4-a4df-7c01c0b671e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrodyWolfe, Dec 13, 2021.
Thema:
history lost
Loading...
-
history lost - Similar Threads - history lost
-
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.
in XboX InsidersAlpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] -
Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history
in XboX InsidersIssue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I... -
There’s a hide play history tile feature
in XboX InsidersThere’s a hide play history tile feature: I’m on a beta ring and there’s some people talking about “hide play history tile” feature. It’s there for me and it somehow appeared after the latest update for beta. It should be there for... -
Why do I have the play history tile when I am not on a beta ring
in XboX InsidersWhy do I have the play history tile when I am not on a beta ring: This appeared just the other day and it’s an annoying tile I have no use for. This needs to have an option to disable this. I saw a comment that said it was under settings, personalization,games... -
What is happening with Play History Feature?
in XboX InsidersWhat is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted... -
History Of Middle Earth 01 The Book Of Lost Tales 1 l : Free Download, Borrow, and...
in XboX InsidersHistory Of Middle Earth 01 The Book Of Lost Tales 1 l : Free Download, Borrow, and...: We are all going to see this The lord of the rings and the habbit submitted by /u/Apart-Park-4428 [link] [comments] -
Bought Lost Odyssey, doesn't show up in my purchase history, but the money was taken out of...
in XBoX Games and AppsBought Lost Odyssey, doesn't show up in my purchase history, but the money was taken out of...: Hello, Today I bought Lost Odyssey from the Microsoft store. There was an error while it was charging my card, and it shows the transaction in my bank account, but not on my Microsoft purchase... -
Lost all history on Wordament
in XBoX Games and AppsLost all history on Wordament: Just lost all history on iPhone and iPad Wordament app. 667952f7-c19d-401c-856c-b7fceea644a0