Hisense 4k TV not working.
Discus and support Hisense 4k TV not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Today im buying a Hisense 4k TV, and i connect my xbox one s, but the TV does not recongnize the xbox. Anyone help? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RolandKovács4, Jan 17, 2022.
Thema:
Hisense 4k TV not working.
Loading...
-
Hisense 4k TV not working. - Similar Threads - Hisense working
-
Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work
in XboX InsidersXbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?
in XboX InsidersWill my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
I have a hisense tv need codes for link to xbox 1s
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a hisense tv need codes for link to xbox 1s: I have a Hisense TV model# LTDN42V77US and I'm trying to set it up with my Xbox 1 s. I don't know what the remote code is can anyone help a1863f0c-3390-4793-b828-7da3e812d566 -
Can't choose 4K/120HZ in the menu with Hisense U8H TV on Xbox X.
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't choose 4K/120HZ in the menu with Hisense U8H TV on Xbox X.: Hi everybody!, I can't choose 4K/120Hz in the TV & Display Option menu on 65U88H ( *Canadian version but same as the American one) TV from Hisense. I can only go to 1440P/ 120HZ with no issues....