: Hisense 4k help!

Discus and support : Hisense 4k help! in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Hisense 4k help! Nice you solved it. You also need to keep in mind that HDMI 2.0 only support max 60 fps on that resolution, but I think your TV has... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by The Coh Man, Mar 17, 2021.

1. The Coh Man
    The Coh Man Guest

Nice you solved it. You also need to keep in mind that HDMI 2.0 only support max 60 fps on that resolution, but I think your TV has 50hz only anyways.

:)

The Coh Man, Mar 17, 2021
  2. The Coh Man Win User

Hisense 4k help!

Solved it, in your TV settings, you have got to go down to settings, TV inputs, select the HDMI the Xbox is on, select HDMI mode and set it to HDMI 2.0, then it works fine!
  3. Patirisha Win User

Nice you solved it. You also need to keep in mind that HDMI 2.0 only support max 60 fps on that resolution, but I think your TV has 50hz only anyways.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Flashing Black screen. LG tv, Xbox one s

So just to be clear, does this issue also happen on the Hisense TV and your friend's LG TV? Are these 4K TVs as well?
  5. gabrielsolovastru Win User

Hisense 4k tv

The thing is if i go into xbox tv sertings i can set to 1080p 120hz. Do i actually get it?
  6. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

: Hisense 4K issues

Please don't revive old posts, this thread should be locked.
Thema:

1. : Hisense 4k help! - Similar Threads - Hisense help

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  7. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  8. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  9. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  10. Can't choose 4K/120HZ in the menu with Hisense U8H TV on Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't choose 4K/120HZ in the menu with Hisense U8H TV on Xbox X.: Hi everybody!, I can't choose 4K/120Hz in the TV & Display Option menu on 65U88H ( *Canadian version but same as the American one) TV from Hisense. I can only go to 1440P/ 120HZ with no issues....