使用支付宝在商店购买《我的世界》时出现his payment option is no longer valid. Pick another way to pay, or...

Discus and support 使用支付宝在商店购买《我的世界》时出现his payment option is no longer valid. Pick another way to pay, or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 修改了地区更新了商店依然没有用 [img] ***moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Microsoft Store*** 1914e0a2-ba06-4f44-8d83-8c88f541c923 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 俊成 姚, Jan 1, 2023.

1. 俊成 姚
    俊成 姚 Guest

使用支付宝在商店购买《我的世界》时出现his payment option is no longer valid. Pick another way to pay, or...

修改了地区更新了商店依然没有用
    使用支付宝在商店购买《我的世界》时出现his payment option is no longer valid. Pick another way to pay, or... [​IMG]

***moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Microsoft Store***

:)

俊成 姚, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

使用支付宝在商店购买《我的世界》时出现his payment option is no longer valid. Pick another way to pay, or contact your payment provider.

此响应已自动翻译。 此,可能存在语法错误或奇异的措辞。

好姚俊成

希望 一切顺利。感谢您在微软社区发帖。

首先,我对 的问题没有得到及时答复表示最深切的歉意。我们在假期期间遇到了一些意想不到的人员配备问题,显然我们让 失望了。

如果您仍然需要这方面的帮助,或者您是否已经通过其他途径解决了它,您能否告诉我们?再次表示歉意,并感谢您在我们努力赶上时的理解。

我们期待您的答复。

真诚地

凯西·

Xbox 论坛版主

微软社区
  3. Kathy A. Win User

使用支付宝在商店购买《我的世界》时出现his payment option is no longer valid. Pick another way to pay, or contact your payment provider.

此响应已自动翻译。 此,可能存在语法错误或奇异的措辞。

好姚俊成

感谢您回复我们。

我们注意到您在此处的错误消息提到您的支付选项不再有效。您可能需要更改支付选项或联系您的支付服务提供商。如果有的话,您仍然从所有付款方式收到相同的错误消息,联系支持人员是这里最好的方法,以便他们可以帮助您解决此计费问题。

1. 请使用此链接: 联系我们 |Xbox 支持
    2. 向下滚动并查看左下角,如果可以看到该页面与您当前所在的国家/地区匹配。

[​IMG]

3. 如果没有,请选择它显示的国家/地区,然后在列表中选择正确的国家/地区。
    4. 确保用于检查支持的可用联系时间。
    5. 选择“联系我们”按钮
    6. 选择符合您关注点的下拉菜单选项。
    7. 下一个窗口将 据您的请求为您提供支持文 ,我们建议您在选择“查看联系选项”按钮之前查看相关文 。
    8. 在最后一个窗口中,您将看到多个选项。我们建议选择“在线聊天”或“请求通话”选项与某人交谈。请务必提供尽可能多的详细信息。
    9. 如果您 法连接到支持,请使用虚拟代理并输入此确切短语“与代理交谈”。
    问候

凯西·
  4. 布林 哥 Win User

我在2021/12/25购买了我的世界java版本,但是如今账户并没有此游戏

• 如何登录 的我的世界游戏?
    • 您是否在 Minecraft 游戏中使用 Microsoft 或 Mojang 帐户?
    回答:1、使用我的Microsoft账号登录

2、是的,我的Minecraft玩家信息是和我的Microsoft账号绑定的,以便在不同的设备中同步信息
  5. Yifan (Dylan) ZHOU Win User

Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话)[Metro Exodus (Windows) is currently not available in your account. Error code: 0x803F8001 (if you need it)]

出现错误信息后点上面的“在Microsoft Store中查看”, 然后从win10 商店启动游戏。

我就是这 解决的。
  6. Meat Nedas Solid Win User

2022年3月5日购买的我的世界,那时候已拥有,但现在却显示未购买。

可以先试试现在微软商店下载minecraft启动器(免费的那个),然后在启动器登录账号,看看启动器里面的游戏能不能打开。以前买的minecraft似乎是跟商城里的不一 ,就算购买了商店也不会显示,只能通过启动器打开。
Thema:

1. 使用支付宝在商店购买《我的世界》时出现his payment option is no longer valid. Pick another way to pay, or... - Similar Threads - 使用支付宝在商店购买《我的世界》时出现his payment option

2. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  3. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  4. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  5. I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...: I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there anything I can do?...
  6. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  7. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  8. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  9. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  10. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...