High upload packet loss with Cox

Discus and support High upload packet loss with Cox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there TruShottaBoy007! Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoomPenguin X, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. High upload packet loss with Cox


    Hey there TruShottaBoy007!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks!
     
    Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. JAMES IS RAGING Win User

    High upload packet loss with Cox

    Having the same problem here in Arizona. About a week ago I noticed that I am getting latency and rubber banding issues online. I have done everything I can from restarting, troubleshooting and uninstalling and reinstalling my games. Nothing works. I have
    not contacted COX about it yet but since my internet worked fine until a week ago I am assuming it's the hardware since there's been so many problems with the One's release. I decided to send in a ticket so I can get my unit refurbished.
  3. Timarok Win User

    High upload packet loss with Cox

    I am here in Oklahoma and having the same problem with packet loss. spent 3hrs on the phone with MS. They are saying that it is Cox's problem for not having enough bandwith for everyone that is trying to connect to xbox live.
  4. ProperSkate203 Win User

    High upload packet loss with Cox

    get cox to run a trace to c were loss is happening either there network or ms. bet u its there network not ms as everyone would have the problem if it was xbox
  5. DoomPenguin X Win User

    High upload packet loss with Cox

    Seems like it. But just to rule out Xbox they're sending me a new one to try. If it doesn't, then it's Cox. Problem is though they don't know anything about game consoles or how they work. It would take a representative from Microsoft telling them to check
    their servers and the hops to see where the issue is.
  6. ProperSkate203 Win User

    High upload packet loss with Cox

    seems like you r being flogged off mate , its more like they don't want to as they no the problem lies with them
Thema:

High upload packet loss with Cox

Loading...
  1. High upload packet loss with Cox - Similar Threads - High upload packet

  2. Upload speed too high

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speed too high: My upload speed is 400+mbs. My download is 4-600 mbs. I have major glitch and connectivity issues. Kicked constantly. My friends upload is 25-35 and have no issues. Is my high speed bad?...
  3. Is anyone else having low upload speed with high download speeds

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having low upload speed with high download speeds: I have 400 mbps download and 20 upload and in the last two weeks the download speed is perfect but the upload speed is between 1.5 and 3.5. I know for a fact its not my internet company so that...
  4. Streaming ruim, upload baixo e latência alta[Poor streaming, low upload and high latency]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming ruim, upload baixo e latência alta[Poor streaming, low upload and high latency]: ola, estou tendo problemas com os serviços da microsoft, atualmente estou jogando pelo próprio xbox porem as vezes estou na casa da minha mãe e tento jogar pelo celular via streaming e tipo quase...
  5. Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.: My download speed is Zero, I do not understand why, its wired with 60mpbs, i tried many troubleshooting methods and ended up resetting my console. This is frustrating, its been almost a year...
  6. : Upload speed issue and high ping

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Upload speed issue and high ping: : Upload speed issue and high ping In a further test with the third xbox in the house, this one is an Xbox one (not an xbox one x). This is wired to an access point in a wifi mesh network (Netgear...
  7. Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x By chance are these times at the same time every week? If this is so then that easily could be your ISP doing...
  8. New Router,High Packet Loss,Slow Upload Speed...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    New Router,High Packet Loss,Slow Upload Speed...: ...but only on my Xbox One. I got a new modem/router today and I'm having high packet loss (around 20%) and basically 0.00Mbps upload speed on my Xbox One.I have done speed tests on every other...
  9. High Upload Packet Loss

    in XBoX on Consoles
    High Upload Packet Loss: My Xbox One is connected to a NetGear WNDR 4300 router and an **** TM822A modem. I am/have been experiencing high upload packet loss issues. I came looking for a fix action. At this time the...
  10. High upload packet loss

    in XBoX on Consoles
    High upload packet loss: My XBOX1 complains of high upload packet loss when I do a multi-player network test. NAT is open. I'm on a wired connection which was previously used (identically) by my XBOX360 without any...