High ping on xbox series x all of a sudden

Discus and support High ping on xbox series x all of a sudden in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've had my xbox for awhile and the last 2 to 3 weeks all of a sudden I haven't been able to much of anything on it. If I try to play games I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXxBiGxBaNGxXx, May 21, 2023.

1. High ping on xbox series x all of a sudden

So I've had my xbox for awhile and the last 2 to 3 weeks all of a sudden I haven't been able to much of anything on it. If I try to play games I constantly lose connection. When I try to play fps games I was at 200 ping and now it reads roughly 3k. I have followed all steps in the forums. Does anyone have a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/xXxBiGxBaNGxXx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xXxBiGxBaNGxXx, May 21, 2023
  2. The_BLAM Win User

Xbox One SUDDEN LAG, HIGH PING

Same Issue and I'm 30 Down 4 up. Charter is my ISP, when I turn my Xbox one on it suddenly Raises my Ping and sometimes my speed. Not sure what to do.
  3. BusGod Win User

Hi Raawzy,

Your connection is definitely an issue. I'm not sure what can be done You might can try going to www.speedtest.net from a computer and test your speeds there as well.

One other thought- I would definitely make sure your X1 is hardwired, not wireless to your connection with those speeds. That's will definitely help.
  4. joker6actual Win User

I have been having the same situation, and I have Comcast Business class internet running 100 Mb Down and 50 Mb up, and the xbox one is set in the DMZ in he router.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there Mikecr1990!

I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues. If you haven't already, go ahead and post a new thread with as many details about the issue and troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way we can provide support tailored specifically for you! Thanks in
    advance!
  6. Mike l 10 l Win User

I m just fed up with all this non sense I think its from microsoft I m gettin over 450ms and i cant do anything

Opened all necessery ports reseted my router everythin and can t play fifa especially.help me
Thema:

High ping on xbox series x all of a sudden

1. High ping on xbox series x all of a sudden - Similar Threads - High ping series

2. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  3. High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.: Hello! I’ve been having some trouble with my connection lately and wanted to see if anyone could please help. My console is connected to my router through ethernet. I mainly play FIFA (EAFC24),...
  4. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  5. Why is the series X ping so high

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the series X ping so high: Why is my ping around 80 when playing thru the xbox but if I'm playing the same game on geforce now thru edge browser, also on the xbox, it's 10. My ping was much lower on the one X as well, it...
  6. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  7. High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise: I’ve been getting very high ping (90-100) in Fortnite. I’m connected to the right server and it says i should be getting 30. I’ve done everything I can and I’m starting to think it’s my Xbox since...
  8. High ping issue with Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping issue with Xbox One: Hello! Is this already solved somehow? I read about remarkably high pings with several xbox one users few years ago but did not notice how this was resolved. I bring this up because we are...
  9. Very fast wifi (700 mbps) but high ping in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very fast wifi (700 mbps) but high ping in games.: I use an ethernet connection and it gives me 700 mbps. However, every online game i play is very laggy. I've followed a lot of tutorials on youtube and I just cannot find the right adjustments....
  10. Ping High on XBOX Series S even on ethernet connection

in XboX Insiders
    Ping High on XBOX Series S even on ethernet connection: Doing some testing on my xbox and noticed my latency was pretty high for some reason (between 53-60, even hit 101 on one test) I checked on my laptop and I am on 12 ms ping. I have gone through...