high latency Xbox One

Discus and support high latency Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one high latency 160/170ms wired connection tplink ac1200 router, open nat 18ad4e82-5e20-4000-aeec-53879103fe91 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by markixxxxxx, Apr 18, 2022.

1. markixxxxxx
    markixxxxxx Guest

high latency Xbox One

Xbox one high latency 160/170ms wired connection tplink ac1200 router, open nat

:)

markixxxxxx, Apr 18, 2022
  2. snarffffff Win User

how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online options and get nowhere.

Wired connection on xbox 1 high latency in 90's. new modem DLspeeds 500mb. When playin on cloud on a mac same wired connection latency is 15-20. Xbox one is specifically were the latency is occurring. need help.
  3. Knave2626 Win User

High Latency on xbox one

"Certified" latency, that is, what is needed to run a game correctly via XBOX, by their own words, is supposed to be at 150 milliseconds or lower.
  4. DnxtLevel Win User

High Latency on xbox one

@taidara ok I will try this and let you know. My isp is windstream. My device is the sagemcom 4320 single device modem and router all in one. Ive run basic connectivity tests but never while having the gm running. Ill let you know the results
  5. taidara Win User

High Latency on xbox one

@TheHENCHMAN - When you measure your speed, between two endpoints (you as a client, against a well-known host machine), using your PC, by default, these tests are based on best ping.

Now, when you do a smilier test, using your Xbox One, the DL/UL speed along with IP connectivity test (ping), to measure the round trip time (RTT) of data, sent from one endpoint to another and then back again, is tested against a host located in Seattle,
    WA (US).

Do you understand what I'm trying to explain here?
  6. taidara Win User

High Latency on xbox one

[quote user="DUTTYMONKEY"]Please check new post... Confirmation that there IS a FAULT on UK/European Server[/quote]Please check which post?
Thema:

high latency Xbox One

1. high latency Xbox One - Similar Threads - high latency

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  4. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  5. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  6. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...
  7. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  8. High latency on xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency on xbox network: Hello my name is nabil its been over a year or so thats need soultion to this problem gave me depression fifa or ea fc is the only reasone i play or bouth the game done evrything have my internet...
  9. high latency on my xbox series s randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    high latency on my xbox series s randomly?: does anybody know why i have high latency on my xbox only? everything else runs fine (PC, phone, TV, etc) i run speed test on different devices and the latency is around 30ms but on my xbox its...
  10. High Packet Loss and High Latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet Loss and High Latency: I recently upgraded my internet to gig internet. Started doing multiplayer/network connection tests, receiving 100% high packet loss. Here's the kicker. It is inconsistent. I ran 30 tests in a...