High latency on xbox tests trying to set up wireless streaming

Discus and support High latency on xbox tests trying to set up wireless streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Keep getting this error when u try to set up wireless sharing did network tests have 90D 34U no packet loss and 131ms ping can't get it any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seanthemantis, Jan 20, 2020.

1. High latency on xbox tests trying to set up wireless streaming

High latency on xbox tests trying to set up wireless streaming [​IMG]

Keep getting this error when u try to set up wireless sharing did network tests have 90D 34U no packet loss and 131ms ping can't get it any lower as live in Australia and pretty sure it is pinging server in America is there anyway around this to get it set
    up?

:)

seanthemantis, Jan 20, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I read another post advising that after the test is complete and the results show you can press LT+RT+LB+RB simultaneously and it bypasses test and gives you the option to enable streaming. It worked for me and I got the option to enable it.

I didn't enable it because I have other issues to address besides Latency.

You could try that if everything else passes test and see how it goes.
  3. seanthemantis Win User

Thank you so much this worked
  4. seanthemantis Win User

Hello
    Try to clear your Mac address or change your DNS.
    I have tried both with no success
  5. amin3435 Win User

Hello
    Try to clear your Mac address or change your DNS.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thema:

1. High latency on xbox tests trying to set up wireless streaming - Similar Threads - High latency tests

2. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  3. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  4. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  5. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...
  6. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  7. High latency on xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency on xbox network: Hello my name is nabil its been over a year or so thats need soultion to this problem gave me depression fifa or ea fc is the only reasone i play or bouth the game done evrything have my internet...
  8. high latency on my xbox series s randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    high latency on my xbox series s randomly?: does anybody know why i have high latency on my xbox only? everything else runs fine (PC, phone, TV, etc) i run speed test on different devices and the latency is around 30ms but on my xbox its...
  9. High Packet Loss and High Latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet Loss and High Latency: I recently upgraded my internet to gig internet. Started doing multiplayer/network connection tests, receiving 100% high packet loss. Here's the kicker. It is inconsistent. I ran 30 tests in a...
  10. VERY HIGH LATENCY ON XBOX SERIES-S >180MS

in XBoX on Consoles
    VERY HIGH LATENCY ON XBOX SERIES-S >180MS: Hi, I have a high latency on my XBOX SERIES S over 180MS and the game I play FIFA 23 has about 30 MS ping. I am with AUSSIE BROADBAND and have great NBN plan. I have done a speed test on...