Hiding games with no achievements on Xbox on PC

Discus and support Hiding games with no achievements on Xbox on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know how to hiding games with no achievements on Xbox on PC. I have found articles but just for the console, not PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wesley Cardoso1, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Hiding games with no achievements on Xbox on PC

I would like to know how to hiding games with no achievements on Xbox on PC. I have found articles but just for the console, not PC.

:)

Wesley Cardoso1, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Game Pass Ultimate On Laptop

Hi MamazGaming! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

On PC there's no option to delete or hide games from your game history currently, on Xbox consoles there's an option to hide games from your games achievements but this can't be done on PC
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To hide games with no achievements on Xbox on PC, follow these steps:

Open the Xbox app on your PC.

Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the app to open the menu.

Click on "My games" in the menu.

Click on the "Filters" button in the top right corner of the "My games" page.

Click on the "Achievements" dropdown menu and select "Hide games with no achievements".

The games with no achievements should now be hidden from your "My games" list.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Steam game on my xbox one achivement list

I think using the accoun on the pc under the achievement section you can edit that list and hide it!!
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

While there isn’t a way to hide your games on the Xbox, if you wanted to you could use True Achievements to view your achievements which allows you to hide games that you don’t want to see in your library (whether you’ve earned any points towards it or not).

In truth, I think this would be a cool feature to allow players to “hide” / “unhide” game titles from their achievement list.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent?

You can only hide games in which you have not earned any achievements. Once you've unlocked an achievement it is no longer possible to hide it.
Thema:

1. Hiding games with no achievements on Xbox on PC - Similar Threads - Hiding games achievements

2. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  3. hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC: so i have a game in my profile that has 0 gamerscore is there a way to hide it from my profile so no one can see it ? 93ffd5af-0818-468f-acab-bec4f26350b0
  4. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac
  5. hide games and game activity feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    hide games and game activity feature: I have the feature to hide games and activity on but it doesn't work, it still shows my games on my profile and also my activity of games ff18d6ba-e118-4144-94e7-a1cf169c3786
  6. Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?: Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the moment and no one so far has been able too tell me...
  7. Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?: How can I hide a game which I had multiple achievements on? Is there any way to block someone from viewing my account/achievements/games I play? d179dab9-1bb4-4799-8d14-dc84b9cfbe42
  8. How do i hide certain game adds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i hide certain game adds.: An extremely offensive game is coming out and I would love to know if there is a way to block the adds for that game. I dont wanna block any others, just that one. Surely there is a way to put...
  9. Did they bump down the tiles and essentially hide the game pass ads until you navigate down?

in XboX Insiders
    Did they bump down the tiles and essentially hide the game pass ads until you navigate down?: Right? Is thT new within the last few updates? I feel like before, I could see some of the game pass ads but now I can't Assuming that is the case, awesome! They listened to us, made a compromise...
  10. Suggestion: Option to hide game ratings from the game card/game page on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Option to hide game ratings from the game card/game page on Xbox: Hello, This may be an unpopular opinion. I understand that many people want to read up on reviews and ratings before purchasing a new game, I do it too. That said, the ratings and reviews in the...