Hiding Games in Achievements with only one or two Achievements.

Discus and support Hiding Games in Achievements with only one or two Achievements. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For me, my Achievements Page is like my Portfolio of Games I played and liked. I own Game Pass, so naturally I try out a lot of games, and some I don't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaxDetroit79, May 15, 2021.

1. Hiding Games in Achievements with only one or two Achievements.

For me, my Achievements Page is like my Portfolio of Games I played and liked. I own Game Pass, so naturally I try out a lot of games, and some I don't like. If there are 0% Achievements, I can hide them later, fine. But some games give you an Achievement really early in the game and so you get 1% or 2% on that game, just for starting it. And then, you cant hide it anymore. And I mean just hiding from my Achievements Overview page, not deleting!

Well, yeah, it's more a cosmetic problem, because I like my Achievements page clean and filled only with games I really like, so I it's to satisfy my inner Collector - but isn't that what Achievements are all about?

submitted by /u/MaxDetroit79
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaxDetroit79, May 15, 2021
  2. WattyNuela Win User

hide games and game activity feature

Hello Bastianitoo, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you
    Not a Microsoft employee.

At the moment you can only hide games were you didn't got an achievement. If you have one or more achievements is not possible to hide the game from your profile

You can review this in the next article :
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent?

You can only hide games in which you have not earned any achievements. Once you've unlocked an achievement it is no longer possible to hide it.
  4. Photonimus Win User

Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts

Yes, Hircine's Ring and Hide count as two artifacts... I got the achievement with only 14 Daedric quests done.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

You can only clear out any games that you have not earned an achievement in. Once you've earned just 1 achievement, it's no longer possible to hide it.
    Yep this is the only way to clear achievements. :/
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

You can only hide games that you have not earned any achievements in.
Thema:

Hiding Games in Achievements with only one or two Achievements.

1. Hiding Games in Achievements with only one or two Achievements. - Similar Threads - Hiding Games Achievements

2. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  3. hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC: so i have a game in my profile that has 0 gamerscore is there a way to hide it from my profile so no one can see it ? 93ffd5af-0818-468f-acab-bec4f26350b0
  4. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac
  5. hide games and game activity feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    hide games and game activity feature: I have the feature to hide games and activity on but it doesn't work, it still shows my games on my profile and also my activity of games ff18d6ba-e118-4144-94e7-a1cf169c3786
  6. Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?: Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the moment and no one so far has been able too tell me...
  7. Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?: How can I hide a game which I had multiple achievements on? Is there any way to block someone from viewing my account/achievements/games I play? d179dab9-1bb4-4799-8d14-dc84b9cfbe42
  8. How do i hide certain game adds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i hide certain game adds.: An extremely offensive game is coming out and I would love to know if there is a way to block the adds for that game. I dont wanna block any others, just that one. Surely there is a way to put...
  9. Did they bump down the tiles and essentially hide the game pass ads until you navigate down?

in XboX Insiders
    Did they bump down the tiles and essentially hide the game pass ads until you navigate down?: Right? Is thT new within the last few updates? I feel like before, I could see some of the game pass ads but now I can't Assuming that is the case, awesome! They listened to us, made a compromise...
  10. Suggestion: Option to hide game ratings from the game card/game page on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Option to hide game ratings from the game card/game page on Xbox: Hello, This may be an unpopular opinion. I understand that many people want to read up on reviews and ratings before purchasing a new game, I do it too. That said, the ratings and reviews in the...