Hide VPN's on Xbox

Discus and support Hide VPN's on Xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hide VPN's on Xbox Can Microsoft do something about people finding VPN's through your gamertag. Me and several other people have been targeted to know... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Foxdie889, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Foxdie889
    Foxdie889 Guest

Hide VPN's on Xbox

Hide VPN's on Xbox
    Can Microsoft do something about people finding VPN's through your gamertag. Me and several other people have been targeted to know where we are located and getting Dos attacks on our internet. This is getting ridiculous that Microsoft is doing nothing about the safety and security of gamers. Does anyone know a solution for this?

:)

Foxdie889, Mar 18, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

someone found my ip address and shut down my wifi for the day

a VPN will hide your IP address but if you use Microsoft Rewards you will need to turn off the VPN while you do the tasks or claim rewards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

XResolver

Rmthen contact your isp

They deal with that

Ddos is law enforcement and your isps job

Xbox nor any console has anything to do with it

IP s are public and either you hide behind a vpn or not

One ip has to be visible

If you use a vpn only the vpn gets knocked off but then you still have to reconnect to protect yourself

Otherise your ip is public again
  4. Ackis Win User

IP adress

If you're worried you need a VPN, it will hide your IP. Other than that anything you interact with online exposes your IP address.
  5. ngocphi Win User

DDosing on Xbox (Overwatch and xResolver.com)

Umm hate to burst your bubble.thats not a leak you have no idea how the internet works if you think xbox or ps leaks your IP

Here is.the shocker

YOUR IP is public

Anyone who connects to you sees your ip there is no way to make it invisible except to hide behind an vpn even thej they can knock your vpn off

Ip addresses have to be public to connect to the net

A vpn presents its ip same as a proxy or any hosting server
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

i have issue downloading forza horizon 5

A VPN is a software. Some antivirus suites also have a VPN to hide and protect your connection.

To see if you are using a proxy, press Windows Key + R. Type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter. Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings. See if "Use a proxy server for your LAN" is checked or not, please.
Thema:

Hide VPN's on Xbox

1. Hide VPN's on Xbox - Similar Threads - Hide VPN's

2. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  3. can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?: is there a way i can hide this xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? i don’t really like the way the badge looks on my profile and would like to remove it if possible...
  4. How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?: So in the top left of the screen it shows my real name and it is honestly very annoying.. I have to play my Xbox One in a public place sometimes with strangers, so I definitely don't want them to...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  7. Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile: Hey there, is there a way I can hide this Xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? I don’t really like the way badges look on the profile and would like it not to be there if possible....
  8. How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...: Why is the world so cruel, I just want to play with fun and not mute everything. Just this blinding red notification toast which ALWAYS appears when I make a screenshot, ALSO it MAKES A SOUND,...
  9. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  10. How do I “hide” my party

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I “hide” my party: My friend has this weird thing that happens where we can’t see the party he is In through his profile (he is appearing online) idk if this is a bug or something defeb062-bb38-49b0-a8d0-c7c418fe8ce6