Hide my recently played games from my kids account Home Screen when they log into the console

Discus and support Hide my recently played games from my kids account Home Screen when they log into the console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever my kids log into the Xbox One The games that I have olayed show up on their Home Screen is there any way for that not to happen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Hardy1, Nov 20, 2022.

1. David Hardy1
    David Hardy1 Guest

Hide my recently played games from my kids account Home Screen when they log into the console

Whenever my kids log into the Xbox One The games that I have olayed show up on their Home Screen is there any way for that not to happen.

:)

David Hardy1, Nov 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today David

Unfortunately right now there is no way to hide the recent used games and apps from your console :c

A “workaround” for this could be open a few apps (Microsoft store, system apps, etc) before giving the console to your kids in that way the list is going to be replaced with these recently opened apps
  3. Boombaa Win User

Merging Accounts

Hi,

You can't merge or transfer any items from an account to another, and i didn't get the other question as using both accounts at the same time is possible on the same console when a kid is logged to an account and another kid is logged to the other account.

Any account on the console must have set it to My home Xbox so you can share both game libraries.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Family shares 2 xboxes (1 adult 2 kids)

You do not have to be signed into the home console for the profiles on that box to be able to use your Live Gold features and play the digital games on your account.

But if the profile on the second console wants to play online and your games then you have to be signed into that console with your Profile.

We have this setup at my house. The main issue that it causes is when my son wants to play on our "second" console and I'm playing something on the home console. He would have to log me into the second console and that logs me out of the home console.

Usually My Kids will play games on the Home console and I'll play on the Second one.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Adding a second Xbox One

You are right about the same account. You cannot log in on two Xbox One consoles at the same time using the same account. So for your kids to use the new console, it would be best to create an Xbox account each. That way they can play the games without using
    some ones save.

As for game pass, with the account that already has it, log in on the new console, and make it the home Xbox. That would allow your kids to use the Xbox and the games without needing the account with game pass to log in. More info on the home Xbox here

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Family member unable to access shared game without primary signing in 1st

It sounds like the upstairs console needs to be setup as the Home for the Primary account.

If you setup the upstairs console as the Home for the primary account , you can then add all of the family accounts to that console. Any family account will be able to access the digital games and live features without the Primary needing to be logged in.
    The primary just has to be on the account.

The Basement can have the primary account on there and it will not interfere with the upstairs console when the primary logs into it. If any of the Family accounts want to use the games on the Basement console then they would have to log the primary
    account in as well.

I have it setup in my house where the "kids" console in the living room is my Home console with all of the profiles on the system. the Den console just has my profile. I'm able to play on my console while they play on theirs with no interference.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. Hide my recently played games from my kids account Home Screen when they log into the console - Similar Threads - Hide recently played

2. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  3. can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?: is there a way i can hide this xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? i don’t really like the way the badge looks on my profile and would like to remove it if possible...
  4. How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?: So in the top left of the screen it shows my real name and it is honestly very annoying.. I have to play my Xbox One in a public place sometimes with strangers, so I definitely don't want them to...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  7. Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile: Hey there, is there a way I can hide this Xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? I don’t really like the way badges look on the profile and would like it not to be there if possible....
  8. How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...: Why is the world so cruel, I just want to play with fun and not mute everything. Just this blinding red notification toast which ALWAYS appears when I make a screenshot, ALSO it MAKES A SOUND,...
  9. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  10. How do I “hide” my party

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I “hide” my party: My friend has this weird thing that happens where we can’t see the party he is In through his profile (he is appearing online) idk if this is a bug or something defeb062-bb38-49b0-a8d0-c7c418fe8ce6